Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: what to use to keep from breaking out?

Default what to use to keep from breaking out?

like it says was on sust. and deca cycle brack started breaking out what do i use to keep this from happing next cycle? hcg a-dex ?

HCG and Adex aren't going to keep you from breaking out. However, Adex used on cycle can help indirectly by keeping estrogen levels from spiking. The breakouts are caused by fluctuating hormone levels. The best thing to keep breakouts to a minimum is keep your test levels and estrogen levels stable throughout the cycle and afterward. Do this by smaller more frequent injections and consistent steady doses of your anti-estrogen meds.

To treat the breakouts you'll find about 100 different solutions from folks on this board. The most common are shower twice daily and use an anti-bacterial cleanser. Wash your sheets and pillow cases more often. And shower right after each workout.
    BigEZ

Take it easy. But if it's too easy, don't take it.
    ---------------------------------------------
    Height: 5'-9"
    Weight: 190 lbs
    BF%: 10

a-dex how often then? eod? i was gona do test prop. eod and test cyp. once a week what u think

Quote Originally Posted by juicin jeff View Post
    a-dex how often then? eod? i was gona do test prop. eod and test cyp. once a week what u think
    Adex should be taken the entire cycle. Start with 0.25 EOD or 0.5 EOD depending on the amount of test you're taking in compared to your body weight.

What are your stats? Age, height, weight, BF%, cycle experience, goals for this cycle... I love test prop and it should taken EOD or even ED for best results. Gimmie some more info and I can help you determine if the cyp is necessary for this cycle.
    BigEZ

I've read some info about people using Finasteride for DHT related acne. Not sure how effective it actually is for that purpose though.

one of my friends uses acutane .not sure of the spelling. for the first month of his cycle makes an unbelievable difference to his skin.gets it from the as sponsor up above

Finasteride will reduce DHT side effects including DHT induced acne. THat's why men who are prone to male pattern baldness will use it during a cycle. As far as Accutane, it is very harsh on your body. It will dry you up like a raisin in the sun. Consider that a last resort to fighting acne. Even then it should only be used to fight severe acne, not just little red bumps. Try using tea tree oil diluted in water. Leave it on for a couple of hours and it will dry you up as well. Tea tree oil is a natural antisceptic.
    BigEZ

soap and water....

Quote Originally Posted by *****************-rep View Post
    If it is severe use accutane.
    Accutane scares me....

------

Accutane Side Effects

All medicines may cause side effects, but many people have no, or minor, side effects. Check with your doctor if any of these most COMMON side effects persist or become bothersome when using Accutane:

Abnormal hair growth; abnormal skin sensations; bleeding and redness or swelling of the gums;changes in menstrual flow; chapped lips; decreased tolerance to contact lenses; dizziness; dry eyes and mouth; dry nose that may lead to nosebleeds; dry or peeling skin; fatigue; flushing; general body discomfort; hair thinning; headache; itching; lack of energy; nervousness; respiratory tract infection; sleeplessness; sweating; temporary worsening of acne; voice changes.

Seek medical attention right away if any of these SEVERE side effects occur when using Accutane:

Severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; itching; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); bizarre, aggressive, or violent behavior; bowel pain; chest pain or pounding in the chest; dark urine; depression; difficult or painful swallowing; difficulty moving; excessive thirst or urination; fainting; fast heartbeat; fever; fractured or weak bones; hearing problems or ringing in the ears; increased pressure in the brain (pressure in the eye; nausea; vision changes; vomiting); joint or back pain; leg swelling; muscle weakness with or without pain; nausea; new or worsening heartburn; rectal bleeding; red patches or bruises on the legs; shortness of breath; seizures; severe birth defects; severe diarrhea; severe headache; skin infection; slurred speech; stomach pain or tenderness; stroke; stunted growth in children; sun sensitivity; swelling of the pancreas (fever; increased heartbeat; nausea; stomach tenderness; vomiting); swollen glands; thoughts of suicide; tightness in the lungs; vision changes; vomiting; weakness; yellowing of the skin or eyes.
    Last edited by md45; 11-13-2009 at 06:23 PM.

Hazcat Guest

Accutane is for the large, deep, cystic acne that looks like a boil whatever that is.