Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cruising combo?

Quote Originally Posted by rattlesnake View Post
    I am user not abuser.

Running cycle after cycle is pushing the limints of common sense. You cannot stay on the juice all the time unless your doctor says that you need TRT.
    You fail to understand HRT/TRT. IT IS NOT A CYCLE When someone says they are cruising it means they are using an HRT/TRT dose of testosterone and possibly,GH or/or some other substance at a low dose depending on their protocol. Either they do this through a doctor,HRT clinic/doctor or just self medicate.

Quote Originally Posted by Thashin View Post
    You fail to understand HRT/TRT. IT IS NOT A CYCLE When someone says they are cruising it means they are using an HRT/TRT dose of testosterone and possibly,GH or/or some other substance at a low dose depending on their protocol. Either they do this through a doctor,HRT clinic/doctor or just self medicate.
    I agree. I am on TRT but took the option to run it in cycles back to back with a short break in the middle as not to completely shut down my natural test. This was structured through my doctor. After my next blood work I may decide to stay on full time and "cycle" in other compounds and higher doses of test from time to time.

Hopefully Corleone comes back to clear up the issue of what he is situation is. There is no point arguing something or giving advice when he hasn't answered the question I posed earlier.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

Quote Originally Posted by Floridagrowin View Post
    Just curious, are you on TRT or just staying on cycle? Also did you run all the listed compounds 16 weeks.

I could see where the low dose of deca could be beneficial although I have not done that.
    Yes, I am on TRT.

Yes, I have runned these compounds in 16 week.

Thanks for clearing that up........the advice Thashin gave is good IMO. I would add arimidex at a low dose as well.

Wow 16 weeks of tren, how were the sides?
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

Hazcat Guest

I cruise with deca and EQ. Weird mix I know but I've never had any sides cruising with those two.

I'm with Florida...tren for 16 weeks....wow. Have you had any blood work?

Quote Originally Posted by rattlesnake View Post
    He did not say that he is TST, I assume he is not. For that simple reason that you have for this doctor not message board to adjust, prescibe medication.

I cannot do his blood test over the internet, so what the sense does it make to ask.

If he was on TST then just go with what ever he had before.
    i agree, you are on TRT so your doctor will best answer the question on what should be your cruising dose.
    "Your talent is God's gift to you; what you do with it is your gift to God."

Quote Originally Posted by hazcat View Post
    I cruise with deca and EQ. Weird mix I know but I've never had any sides cruising with those two.

I'm with Florida...tren for 16 weeks....wow. Have you had any blood work?
    What's your cruising dosages Haz?

Quote Originally Posted by Floridagrowin View Post
    Thanks for clearing that up........the advice Thashin gave is good IMO. I would add arimidex at a low dose as well.

Wow 16 weeks of tren, how were the sides?
    I use Arimidex all the time, just regulate the dose if I am on Trt or cycle.

Not really any bad sides of tren, of course some nightly swettings and a bit breath depression but thats it.

Quote Originally Posted by Corleone View Post
    I use Arimidex all the time, just regulate the dose if I am on Trt or cycle.

Not really any bad sides of tren, of course some nightly swettings and a bit breath depression but thats it.
    I have never had any real bad sides either and have run tren for 10 weeks but I cut it down to 6-8 max now that I know better. It is pretty harsh on the system. I have always run at a low dose though and I think most people get the worst sides when running 100mg or more ED. If I were to run anything 16 weeks I would run EQ. Safe and gives lean gains similar to tren just over a longer period.