Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: second cycle help please, sus + deca

Default second cycle help please, sus + deca

Hi, im just about to start my second cycle,, my first cycle was just test E alone @ 500mgs a week for 12 weeks and im well pleased with the results... ive finished my pct and am just bout to start my second cycle @ 500mgs sus + deca @ 500mgs per week...
    The question i would like you to answer is.. will i need arimidex with this(sus + deca, no test E) to prevent gyno????????? and can i put the sus an deca in the same needle??????????
    thanks guys

If you just finished pct then you got about a 3 molnth wait before you need to cycle again. To answer you yes you need adex, and dostinex for the deca.

Correct^^^ Time off should = time on plus PCT.

thanks mate.. i live in england and we dont usualy get arimidex, we normaly get tamoxifen.. im lucky to get the arimidex and ive never heard of dostinex, could you tell me what it is an what it does and also is there some sort of substitute that would work the same????
    thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Chancy View Post
    If you just finished pct then you got about a 3 molnth wait before you need to cycle again. To answer you yes you need adex, and dostinex for the deca.
    i did my pct and ive waited 8 weeks!!! thanks.. also can i put sus+deca an the same syringe.. thanks again

Quote Originally Posted by what2do View Post
    i did my pct and ive waited 8 weeks!!! thanks.. also can i put sus+deca an the same syringe.. thanks again
    Yes you can.

thanks mate.. i live in england and we dont usualy get arimidex, we normaly get tamoxifen.. im lucky to get the arimidex and ive never heard of dostinex, could you tell me what it is an what it does and also is there some sort of substitute that would work the same????
    thanks
    Prami, bromo or dostinex will all work for lowering prolactin sides. Deca has a nasty habit of attaching to the progesterone receptor. When it does this it increases prolactin levels which can cause deca dick(limp dick), gyno(puffy leaking nips), problems sleeping etc... Taking a Dopamine Agonist like prami or caber will lower prolactin.

BTW...do not take nolva/tamoxifen while using Deca it can increase deca's affinity to attach to the progesterone receptors possibly further increasing prolactin levels.

Quote Originally Posted by Thashin View Post
    Prami, bromo or dostinex will all work for lowering prolactin sides. Deca has a nasty habit of attaching to the progesterone receptor. When it does this it increases prolactin levels which can cause deca dick(limp dick), gyno(puffy leaking nips), problems sleeping etc... Taking a Dopamine Agonist like prami or caber will lower prolactin.

BTW...do not take nolva/tamoxifen while using Deca it can increase deca's affinity to attach to the progesterone receptors possibly further increasing prolactin levels.
    Thanks alot mate appriciate your help, as this is only my second cycle do u think its a bad idea to add some dbol on top of the sus+deca???

I think you would be ok...

What are your stats?
    What are your goals?

Thanks alot mate appriciate your help, as this is only my second cycle do u think its a bad idea to add some dbol on top of the sus+deca???
    hey bro start the dostinex at .5mgs E3d and u can adjust from there if needed...... the arimidex take at .25mgs Eod and can adjust.....

As far as the dbol u really dont need it to kickstart since the SUS has short esters in it and u will feel the effects rather quickly.............
    -5'6
    -190lbs an rising
    -8%bf
    -max bench press to date= 390lbs