Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: any advice on taking clen please!! how many a day etc etc!!!

1. Default any advice on taking clen please!! how many a day etc etc!!!

Just purchased my clen,however it didnt come with instructions on how many do i take, do i take in am,pm? with food? 2 weeks on 2 weeks off? please anyone with a good idea please help me answer these questions!!!

found this link in another thread.. Clenbuterol 101
    Last edited by eClenbuterol; 11-16-2009 at 01:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by south beach seaweed View Post
    Just purchased my clen,however it didnt come with instructions on how many do i take, do i take in am,pm? with food? 2 weeks on 2 weeks off? please anyone with a good idea please help me answer these questions!!!
    doesnt anyone do a search anymore???? just messing but ive posted this probably 5 times in the last cpl days........

here u go i posted this a while back for sumone:
    this is a 4 week clen cycle build up wk.1....hold for 2 weeks.....taper down last week........

and run benadryl for last 2 weeks to help build up beta receptors.......

what i would run for a clen cycle.........

day:
    1.20mcgs
    2.40mcgs
    3.60mcgs
    4.80mcgs
    5.100mcgs
    6.120mcgs
    7-21.)100-140mcgs then come back down....also start daily dosing of benadryl at night on week 2 and continue till week 4....
    22.100mcgs
    23.80mcgs
    24.60mcgs
    25.40mcgs
    etc....
    now for those two weeks u need to decide for urself where u should b dosing wise as far as sides go...... for me 140 was perfect when i went up to 160 i was shaking way to much and temp./blood pressure was too high/and night sweats were really bad......so everyday keep an eye on those things and make sure they are not too high....blood pressure and temp........but i wouldnt advise going over 160....
    Last edited by nitsuj450; 11-15-2009 at 06:29 PM.
    -5'6
    -190lbs an rising
    -8%bf
    -max bench press to date= 390lbs

Quote Originally Posted by nitsuj450 View Post
    doesnt anyone do a search anymore???? just messing but ive posted this probably 5 times in the last cpl days........

here u go i posted this a while back for sumone:
    this is a 4 week clen cycle build up wk.1....hold for 2 weeks.....taper down last week........

and run benadryl for last 2 weeks to help build up beta receptors.......

what i would run for a clen cycle.........

day:
    1.20mcgs
    2.40mcgs
    3.60mcgs
    4.80mcgs
    5.100mcgs
    6.120mcgs
    7-21.)100-140mcgs then come back down....also start daily dosing of benadryl at night on week 2 and continue till week 4....
    22.100mcgs
    23.80mcgs
    24.60mcgs
    25.40mcgs
    etc....
    now for those two weeks u need to decide for urself where u should b dosing wise as far as sides go...... for me 140 was perfect when i went up to 160 i was shaking way to much and temp./blood pressure was too high/and night sweats were really bad......so everyday keep an eye on those things and make sure they are not too high....blood pressure and temp........but i wouldnt advise going over 160....
    120mcg does it for me, anymore than that and i cant tolerate it. its not hard to find the right dosage for your body. just like you said, start at 20 and keep going up if sides are tolerable. ( wouldnt go past 160mcg as mentioned ^^^)
    "Your talent is God's gift to you; what you do with it is your gift to God."

Good clenbuterol cycles but I prefer to keep under 100mcg when possible. just to be on the safe side.