Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: My first injectable cycle "Help"

Thumbs up My first injectable cycle "Help"

Hello guys. this is the first time i use injectable steroids. I was using dianabol 2 times cycle for 6 weeks as a supplement, now i just had my first shot of injestable 2 weeks ago. i am 21 yeas old and this is my cycle.
    1 week deca 400, Omnadren 250 gm. dianabol 25
    2 week deca 400, omnadren 250 gm, dianabol 30
    3 week deca 400, omnadren 500gm, dianabol 35
    4 week deca 600, omnadren 500gm, dianabol 40
    5 week deca 600, omnadren 500 gm, dianabol 45
    6 week deca 600, omnadren 500gm, dianabol 50
    7 week deca 400, omnadren 500gm
    8 week deca 400, omnadren 250 gm
    9 week deca 400, omnadren 250gm
    10 week deca 400, omnadren 250 gm
    11 week OFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF week
    12 week clomid
    13 week clomid
    14 week nolvadex (Done)
    When i first used dianabol as a supplement i had some good gains and i was able to keep almost the 80 % of my gains.
    I really need ur help with the post cycle, untill now , on my second week i had some amazing gains. I thought that the deca would take a while to react but that was fas i feel like a Animal, beast in the Gym. and if this was my second week, i cant wait for the end of this cycle. I know i would get much bigger, and i want to keep it. so please i need ur help on my post cycle. plus I have (equipoise 50ml) and test enanthate 250 (28 amps). please i relly need ur help.
    please leave your coments.

what is Omnadren 250 ? and whats your age, weight, bodyfat etc...
    "Your talent is God's gift to you; what you do with it is your gift to God."

Hazcat Guest

Omnadren is similar to sustanon.

You should keep your test and deca doses the same all the way through the cycle and run it out 3 weeks passed the deca. That way the deca clears before the test and makes for easier recovery. I wouls also keep the dbol at the same dose for all 6 weeks. 40mg is plenty.

You also need to be running adex or aromasin during the cycle and right up to pct. Dostinex would also be a wise addition.

Your pct protocol is too weak. You need to wait 3 weeks passed the deca and 2 weeks passed the test before you start pct. You will need at least 5 weeks of pct. What dose are you planning to run the clomid and nolva?
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

Quote Originally Posted by hazcat View Post
    Omnadren is similar to sustanon.
    ok so then zeus, this is kinda still your first cycle. as we've mentioned over and over in this forum, testosterone should be the base for all your cycles.

so you have done 2 dbol only cycles before?

i recommend you drop the deca unless you get some dostinex and used the omnadren at 500mgs/week from the beginning. no need to start low and increase the dose.

now regarding pct. you, starting it way too soon. before recovery can begin, there needs to be little to no juice left in your body. in your case you will have to wait 3 weeks after last injection to begin pct. deca can take as longs as an entire month to clear out. during this waiting time it is recommended you take a non aromatising short ester steroid such as tbol or winstrol just so your not just sitting there wating for everything to clear your body.

pct should include nolvadex and/or clomid.

nolvadex for 5 weeks 20/20/20/10/10 and clomid for the first 3 150/100/50
    Last edited by Alexis99; 11-15-2009 at 09:35 PM.

nolvadex for 5 weeks 20/20/20/10/10 and clomid for the first 3 150/100/50

ok i will do this post cycle. but some people told me that if i am doing 10 weeks cycle i should cut deca during my 8 week them finish my cycle with test right?
    3 weeks off then start my post cycle like this (nolvadex for 5 weeks 20/20/20/10/10 and clomid for the first 3 150/100/50). and if im doing something wrong please let me know. now is that ok to wait 3 weeks to go to doctor after my post cycle? or shout i go right after my post cycle?

plus is that true that the nolvadex and clomid can be purchased in any pharmacy?
    cuz my friend told me that he got some from clomid from CVS pharmacy.
    ?????????????????

Quote Originally Posted by zeus_luis View Post

plus is that true that the nolvadex and clomid can be purchased in any pharmacy?
    cuz my friend told me that he got some from clomid from CVS pharmacy.
    ?????????????????
    No. You cannot buy these in a store.

what bout this post cycle.
    Week Clomid Nolvadex Arimidex Clenbuterol
    1 300mgs/ED 40mgs/ED 0.25mgs/ED 40mcgs/ED
    2 200mgs/ED 40mgs/ED 0.25mgs/ED 40mcgs/ED
    3 100mgs/ED 40mgs/ED 0.25mgs/ED ----
    4 50mgs/ED 20mgs/ED 0.25mgs/EOD ----
    5 50mgs/ED 20mgs/ED 0.25mgs/EOD 20mcgs/ED
    6 50mgs/ED 20mgs/ED 0.25mgs/EOD 20mcgs/ED
    7 50mgs/ED 10mgs/ED ---- ----
    8 50mgs/ED ---- ---- ----

Quote Originally Posted by zeus_luis View Post
    what bout this post cycle.
    Week Clomid Nolvadex Arimidex Clenbuterol
    1 300mgs/ED 40mgs/ED 0.25mgs/ED 40mcgs/ED
    2 200mgs/ED 40mgs/ED 0.25mgs/ED 40mcgs/ED
    3 100mgs/ED 40mgs/ED 0.25mgs/ED ----
    4 50mgs/ED 20mgs/ED 0.25mgs/EOD ----
    5 50mgs/ED 20mgs/ED 0.25mgs/EOD 20mcgs/ED
    6 50mgs/ED 20mgs/ED 0.25mgs/EOD 20mcgs/ED
    7 50mgs/ED 10mgs/ED ---- ----
    8 50mgs/ED ---- ---- ----
    nooo lol we gave you an specific pct for a reason. dont go and try to make your own lol. your are asking for advise so take it. when u go to mcdonalds and u order a burger do you eat it? lol i apologize in advance because im sounding like the dick head i dont mean to be but please understand me.

arimidex and nolvadex dont mix together one doest let the other work. nolvadex by it self or with clomid (as we told you) is all you need for pct. and no you can't get them legally without a prescription so UG labs will be your only choice. shouldn't be hard to get. out board sponsor's carry them.

ok them i'll take ur post cycle. thank u very much.