Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr


buy steroids - roid-shop.com

 
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 20

Thread: Starting Winstrol cycle...virgin body

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Miami fl
    Posts
    687

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by biggdaddyjay View Post
    Yeah, I always add atleast 1% just for good measure when I get weighed and taped...

    I did go out and by the Mitrotropin...I'm taking my before picture now. I'll put up the after pics in 30 days.

    Currently Taking

    Garlic extract
    Cayanne extract
    Megamen Multi vitamin
    L. Arganine.
    and soon to start Mitrotropin...


    Does Winstrol absolutely have to be taken with another base substance? Becuase I'm new to this...and I don't know where to find those injectables.
    yes testosterone, i would never recommend a winstrol only cycle. the only aas you can take by itself issss you guess it testosterone. there is different kinds like propionate, enanthate, cyopionate and sustanon. these are the popular ones. any of these as a base for your cycle will be great.
    "Your talent is God's gift to you; what you do with it is your gift to God."

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    texas
    Posts
    181

    Default

    don't those types of tests aromatize bad? and doesn't test prop have a short half life?

    what would be optimal?

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    1,153

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by biggdaddyjay View Post
    don't those types of tests aromatize bad? and doesn't test prop have a short half life?

    what would be optimal?
    yes they aromatixe but that is what the arimidex or aromasin is for it will keep sides down to a minimum......

    yes test prop should be shot EveryDay or EOD....

    IF u dont wanna pin that often go with test cyp. or enath. they only need to be inj. once a week or twice a week for more steady blood levels.....
    -25
    -5'6
    -190lbs an rising
    -8%bf
    -max bench press to date= 390lbs

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    winnipeg,mb
    Posts
    107

    Default

    Hey my friend read ur post, wise decision to get down to 15% ish and run it with test ,i recently took an anavar only cycle and my bf% was at like 23%,
    i didnt see much affect from the anavar other then strenght pumps and i looked bigger other than that i really wish i would have run the test ,required a full pct so why not have test
    "feeling the pump is sensational ,there is nothing like it ,feels to me like i am cumming"Arnold in Pumping Iron.

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Miami fl
    Posts
    687

    Default

    .25mgs of arimidex while on test and estrogen sides wont be much of a problem.
    "Your talent is God's gift to you; what you do with it is your gift to God."

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    texas
    Posts
    181

    Default

    does anybody wanna give advice and share some knowledge on the usefullness of Nolvadex XT? I hear it's about 1/10 the power of the real thing. I have this. And it's easily accessable. Would that be good enough to keep the aromatization and side effects down? Or would it just be pointless?

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Miami fl
    Posts
    687

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by biggdaddyjay View Post
    does anybody wanna give advice and share some knowledge on the usefullness of Nolvadex XT? I hear it's about 1/10 the power of the real thing. I have this. And it's easily accessable. Would that be good enough to keep the aromatization and side effects down? Or would it just be pointless?
    make your own thread and ask your question there.
    "Your talent is God's gift to you; what you do with it is your gift to God."

  8. #18
    Hazcat Guest

    Default

    I have a feeling you're lower than 22%. Post up a pic in some shorts and block out your face. We'll give you a ballpark figure of your body fat. You might be ready for a cycle.

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    texas
    Posts
    181

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hazcat View Post
    I have a feeling you're lower than 22%. Post up a pic in some shorts and block out your face. We'll give you a ballpark figure of your body fat. You might be ready for a cycle.
    Picture will be soon to come. Likely tonight or in the morning. Thanks

    P.S. To whoever recommended Mitotropin, it's making me lose a 1/4 pound per day (about 1/2 the first day I used it) . GOOD RECOMMENDATION! Not even my clen cycle was that effective.

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    texas
    Posts
    181

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by biggdaddyjay View Post
    Picture will be soon to come. Likely tonight or in the morning. Thanks

    P.S. To whoever recommended Mitotropin, it's making me lose a 1/4 pound per day (about 1/2 the first day I used it) . GOOD RECOMMENDATION! Not even my clen cycle was that effective.

    Here is a link to my pic. I am 5'9, now at 184lbs. I am about to turn 25.

    Please let me know if you need more info

    http://i787.photobucket.com/albums/y...1120091956.jpg

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •