Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Starting Winstrol cycle...virgin body

Default Starting Winstrol cycle...virgin body

Hi, I've lost about 12 pounds lately from light workouts and dieting.

I'm 5'9 and still at about 22% body fat. I have no problem losing weight (at least now i'm more confident)

How much should I take a day? I'm not interested in using it to look sexy or hot...just to build some strenghth and endurance...hopefully I won't crash and burn when I stop using it....I work out every day and it's starting to become a lifestyle. So how much should I start out with?

A winstrol only cycle is never a good idea bro' unless you are a woman and even then I think there are better compounds a woman can run...

Anyway... Your BF% is kinda high to be running a cycle.There are reasons that you dont want to run a cycle if you have to much BF. One being that Testosterone tends to aromitize more if you have a lot of fat. Increasing the chances of gyno and other estrogen related side effects.

I think you can lose that fat by just diet and exercise and save the gear for later.

What are the rest of your stats?
    Age?
    How long you been working out?

Quote Originally Posted by Thashin View Post
    A winstrol only cycle is never a good idea bro' unless you are a woman and even then I think there are better compounds a woman can run...

Anyway... Your BF% is kinda high to be running a cycle.There are reasons that you dont want to run a cycle if you have to much BF. One being that Testosterone tends to aromitize more if you have a lot of fat. Increasing the chances of gyno and other estrogen related side effects.

I think you can lose that fat by just diet and exercise and save the gear for later.

What are the rest of your stats?
    Age?
    How long you been working out?
    I'm 24...i thought winstrol didn't aromatize...and I'm a soldier...so I work out daily. I'd like to get my body fat down to 15 then start the cycle. Thanks for the info.

Quote Originally Posted by biggdaddyjay View Post
    I'm 24...i thought winstrol didn't aromatize...and I'm a soldier...so I work out daily. I'd like to get my body fat down to 15 then start the cycle. Thanks for the info.
    it doesn't, but it should not be used without testosterone nor should any other steroid which is why he commented on your bodyfat being too high.

try to get down to about 15-16 % and then you can run a nice first cycle with testosterone propionate and winstrol.

try this product its called mitotropin from gaspati nutrition ( not promoting anything ) i use it myself and let me tell you, with a diet and exercise you can drop as much as 4-7 % in just a month. if not you can follow it up with cytolean v2 and by the time your done with that you should be down to the 15% required to run a cycle safely. "again im not promoting this products i am simply recommending it as i would a test based cycle."
    "Your talent is God's gift to you; what you do with it is your gift to God."

Quote Originally Posted by biggdaddyjay View Post
    Thanks Alexis for elaborating a bit.

The reason why a man shouldn't run winstrol alone is because even though it doesnt aromatize it still shuts down your natural Testosterone production when used by itself. Like Alexis said all AAS should be ran with Testosterone as the base of your cycle. If its not you could suffer some sides from low Test like a limp noodle for a penis or possibly lethargy....

Also I was once a soldier... The Physical Training that we did in the morning was fare to simple. It was fine for a good cardio kick in the morning but I still worked out at the end of the day.Even sometimes woke up early and ran before PT when I was training for the Army time miler and a few marathons in Germany.

Is there a boxing team on your base? They will help you shed weight..almost all their training is cardio. I did it for a change of pace...

Thanks Alexis for elaborating a bit.

The reason why a man shouldn't run winstrol alone is because even though it doesnt aromatize it still shuts down your natural Testosterone production when used by itself. Like Alexis said all AAS should be ran with Testosterone as the base of your cycle. If its not you could suffer some sides from low Test like a limp noodle for a penis or possibly lethargy....

Also I was once a soldier... The Physical Training that we did in the morning was fare to simple. It was fine for a good cardio kick in the morning but I still worked out at the end of the day.Even sometimes woke up early and ran before PT when I was training for the Army time miler and a few marathons in Germany.

Is there a boxing team on your base? They will help you shed weight..almost all their training is cardio. I did it for a change of pace...
    Lots of good info here guys, thanks, I'll get my body fat percentage down to 15-17% before I start a cycle. I'll use another source of test for my base aswell. I'm glad I asked about it too. I'll also look into those body fat reducing drugs you talked about up there alexis...

thing is, I don't look overweight at all. I have a 17inch neck and i'm berral chested...and I'm just trying to cut up a bit. I'll cut up by losing a few more pounds first. THanks! and if ya'll have anymore advice, let me know.

How did you find out your BF%? Tape, calipers or machine?

How did you find out your BF%? Tape, calipers or machine?
    Tape...why? is that inacurate?

I'm 5'9 at 185 pounds. I have a wrestlers type body...except I'm still in the weight loss process. Perhaps a small beer pouch? I have a 17 inch neck. Not sure what my belly is in inches around...

I wouldn't trust a tape test. Dipping you in a tank or calipers is more accurate I believe.

I wouldn't trust a tape test. Dipping you in a tank or calipers is more accurate I believe.
    Yeah, I always add atleast 1% just for good measure when I get weighed and taped...

I did go out and by the Mitrotropin...I'm taking my before picture now. I'll put up the after pics in 30 days.

Currently Taking

Garlic extract
    Cayanne extract
    Megamen Multi vitamin
    L. Arganine.
    and soon to start Mitrotropin...

Does Winstrol absolutely have to be taken with another base substance? Becuase I'm new to this...and I don't know where to find those injectables.