Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: How much stanazol should i use

Question How much stanazol should i use

well im only new to this and im looking at getting some stanazol and was wondering on how much should take and when i should take.I train 4 days a week and where should you inject into your body?????
    cheers....
    Last edited by lucas84; 11-22-2009 at 07:07 AM. Reason: any info would be good cheers

any info would be good

Quote Originally Posted by lucas84 View Post
    any info would be good
    This forum is full of info. Take some time to do some searches. Also read the sticky about injections. Read as much as you can. Dont take anything yet.

Sounds like you're doing a Winstrol-only cycle which is not recommended. Check out Spot Injections to get an idea for places to inject.
    All the steroids in the world won't help you grow if you don't eat enough.

Also use the search button and search "first cycle" and you will find a ton of info on what should be run. If/when you have questions about it come back and post them.

We like to know what your goals are and what your stats are. Age, Ht. Wt. daily diet (everything you ate yesterday and when) and what your training split looks like. All this helps us give you the right advice for you. There is no one size fits all.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

im about 5''8'' 25,110kg im eating like a bowl of cearl(nutra grain) and apple for breakfast
    salad sandwich for lunch and a bit of steak and vegies for tea try 2 get rid of a bit of weight 1st

Quote Originally Posted by lucas84 View Post
    well im only new to this and im looking at getting some stanazol and was wondering on how much should take and when i should take.I train 4 days a week and where should you inject into your body?????
    cheers....

I've ran between 50-100mgs ED for 4-6 weeks.