Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: the come back

Default the come back

ok so i wanna get some opinions for my next cycle. im 25, 6'1, 210lbs, with 16 % bf. i recently had gyno lypo surg to get rid of some serious man boobs. from what the doc says is that there really isnt a direct cause for this but the only thing that may be a link is marijuanna.( used to be serious stoner) with that said its time to hit the gym and hop back on. in the past ive had great results with tren, despite the side effects. but from what ive read tren is more of a advanced a.s. for someone looking to compete. personally im just trying to get in better shape and gain some size. any suggestions? i was considering equ. and cyp. also since being proned to gyno, which ancillary would be best to use(aromasin, arimidex or letrozole) thanks for any suggestions- Johnathon

If it has been a while since you have been training then you need to wait on the cycle. When you do a cycle the test and eq would be a good choice but it will need to be a 14-16 long cycle to get the most out of the eq. I would run adex at .25mg EOD and raise it if you have any signs of gyno. You could either run it at .25mg ED or .5mg EOD then.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

Well since I'm prone to gyno is it safe to even run a.s? I hope not. I had such good gaines. Any other suggestions for a diff stack?

No suggestions????

Hazcat Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Floridagrowin View Post
    If it has been a while since you have been training then you need to wait on the cycle. When you do a cycle the test and eq would be a good choice but it will need to be a 14-16 long cycle to get the most out of the eq. I would run adex at .25mg EOD and raise it if you have any signs of gyno. You could either run it at .25mg ED or .5mg EOD then.
    My suggestion would be to follow this one. We figured enough was said. Is there something else?

Quote Originally Posted by johnjon06 View Post
    ok so i wanna get some opinions for my next cycle. im 25, 6'1, 210lbs, with 16 % bf. i recently had gyno lypo surg to get rid of some serious man boobs. from what the doc says is that there really isnt a direct cause for this but the only thing that may be a link is marijuanna.( used to be serious stoner) with that said its time to hit the gym and hop back on. in the past ive had great results with tren, despite the side effects. but from what ive read tren is more of a advanced a.s. for someone looking to compete. personally im just trying to get in better shape and gain some size. any suggestions? i was considering equ. and cyp. also since being proned to gyno, which ancillary would be best to use(aromasin, arimidex or letrozole) thanks for any suggestions- Johnathon
    Since you gyno prone, run arimidex the whole cycle and have enough letrozole on hand for a 6 week run, just in case.