Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: this my course i doing i used this stuff for 4 weeks all gained only 13 KG need some

Default this my course i doing i used this stuff for 4 weeks all gained only 13 KG need some

this the stuffs i using (Optimum Whey protien , Optimum Animo 2222 , BSN Nitrix , Animal Pak ,Deca ,Cypionate , Primo ) and my food progress (oats,milk,tuna,chicken chest, cheese , eggs )

i eat every day 6 meals
    first meal be oats with milk and 7 eggs eat from it the white part and throw the yellow part

sec meal tuna with bread

third meal the lauch what they made in home

4 meal be whey protien in gym during train

5 meal be cheese and other food

6 meal chicken chest with bread

and before per meal i take 2 amino cables and take 3 Nitrix tables before train 30 min and take one animal pak after breakfast every day and was take deca one time per week and cypoionate one time per week for 4weeks and now my coach told me start use deca 2 times per week and one time cypoionate and after deca end will start take primo with cypionate and unti stuffs i use for unti steroid side effect ( Legalon 140 and Nolvadex)

this vedio of me before use any suppelemnt or any thing YouTube - 9

and this vedio after 4 weeks from use this progress in old vedio was 61KG in sec vedio iam 74 KG YouTube - Gmgm.mp4

Eat more. Train legs as hard as you train back.

Edit: The post originally asked for advice on getting bigger. Hence my 2 cents There may have been something else objectionable at the end there and the baby got thrown out with the bathwater. Anyways, you look pretty young and you're doing enough drugs as it is. I stand by my original advice. Good luck!
    Last edited by StrappingYoungLad; 12-04-2009 at 08:19 PM.

You look good but keep training and growing.

13kg in 4 weeks???

that is good just think what you will gain in 10 weeks

Hazcat Guest

Looking at your food choices I couldn't help but wonder who's chest are you eating?

Quote Originally Posted by MrOlympia2014 View Post
    13kg in 4 weeks???

that is good just think what you will gain in 10 weeks
    i truly suck in math,esp with the metric system but isn't 13kg like 28lbs or something?!that is one heck of a gain my friend.great work.tell me,are your neighbors complaining that their pets are now missing?lol!!!!
    Please,DO NOT contact me via PM for sources-dom or int.i have no such knowledge of either.Thank you in advance.roc...

this my vedio after 4weeks train with this course YouTube - searching for sponsor or help.avi

can some one tell me how i can make my chest be huge especial the inside chest

Quote Originally Posted by lordmemo View Post
    can some one tell me how i can make my chest be huge especial the inside chest
    for me it's wghted dips.not only gives me total chest thickness but works my lower pecs like no other movement.i don't even bother with decline benches anymore.way too much shoulder pain and not nearly the stimulation the dips will give.try em' out n let us know.rocco....
    Please,DO NOT contact me via PM for sources-dom or int.i have no such knowledge of either.Thank you in advance.roc...

yes 13kg is about 28lb, i wish i had that gain in 4 weeks, i would be well happy but it sounds too unreal

have you changed your routine and diet round since????

it just sounds abit ???