Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: top side effects

Default top side effects

Hey just wanted to hear everyones opinion of the top side effects and ways to avoid them, sort of like a ranking system.
    for eg. i think gyno is a high priority because it involves medical treatment to remove.

Testosterone and other estrogen aromatizing steroids that can cause gyno and other high estrogen sides: Use a AI such as Armidex, Aromasin or Letro

Deca, Tren and other 19-nor compounds: Use a Dopamine Agonist like Prami, bromo or cabaser to combat Prolactin sides like Leaky/puffy nips and DECA/TRen dick...

There are some other sides that arent as common:

Prostate issues: Saw palametto or some other prostate supplement or prescription strength substance like proscar if OTC supps dont work...

BP:Hawthorn Berry,Low dose asprin

Liver issues: Milk thistle

I sup with most of the OTC stuff all the time to prevent sides.....

Cholesterol levels also: Fish oil, DHA and Niacin.

There probably some other things I cant think of at the moment also....

Getting huge: Eat and Train like a moron

That's the worst one of them all

ummmmm...WHAT ABOUT MPB (MALE PATTERN BALDNESS!!) - TOPS MY LIST

Solution: combination of 5AR inhibitor such as finasteride, a topical vaso dilator such as monoxidil, some shampoo and conditioner containing ketaconozole, topical diuretic such as spirolanctone and ive heard about a new product called keratase which softens the build-up of collagen around the hairshaft allowing your capiallries to bring more oxygen rich blood to the hair follicle. Oh and massage, massage, massage
    Adversity causes some people to break, and some people to break records - Henry Rollins

Quote Originally Posted by Garra View Post
    ummmmm...WHAT ABOUT MPB (MALE PATTERN BALDNESS!!) - TOPS MY LIST

Solution: combination of 5AR inhibitor such as finasteride, a topical vaso dilator such as monoxidil, some shampoo and conditioner containing ketaconozole, topical diuretic such as spirolanctone and ive heard about a new product called keratase which softens the build-up of collagen around the hairshaft allowing your capiallries to bring more oxygen rich blood to the hair follicle. Oh and massage, massage, massage
    Not a problem for me... Thats why I dont think about it...

The pain in the arse shoulder acne is my nemesis. I usually load up on the proper ancillaries to keep away other sides, but I can never seem to shake the little breakouts at the end of the cycle. I may need to rethink the timing of starting PCT since my only real hormone fluctuation tends to occur at the end of a cycle but before PCT.
    Last edited by eClenbuterol; 12-09-2009 at 11:41 PM.
    BigEZ

Take it easy. But if it's too easy, don't take it.
    ---------------------------------------------
    Height: 5'-9"
    Weight: 190 lbs
    BF%: 10

Yes end of cycle acne is terrible, I always get it and I've pretty much tried everything to keep it at bay, its not terrible and only lasts a few wks but I notice it and it drives me crazy.

only one i can truly say is prostate issues when i'm running tren or drol after a week or so.acne,a small small amount only when i up the dose to say 1,000mg or more which is rare for me and with oral tren a little insomnia.knock on wood i've never had sides that i've seen some guys get that are really sensitive to certain compounds.whew,lucky i guess....
    Please,DO NOT contact me via PM for sources-dom or int.i have no such knowledge of either.Thank you in advance.roc...

10-15mg ED of accutane I've heard works wonders. None of the bad side effects from the crazy high doses 60+mg ED can cause.