Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Had puffy nips for a while; Letrozole not working?

also I was only disagreeing with Chancys comment that it wasn't gyno. Nothing else in his post was inaccurate other than "If there is no pain and there is no lump then there is no gyno" his other comments are accurate and valid. I'm sorry I didn't limit the quote I pulled to only the gyno part.

Nothing personal Chancy, but wrong was wrong, we all need to have accurate info as often as possible. If I ever misspeak myself, I expect others to correct me. we are all here together for the same reasons, more or less.
    "This signature been **EDITED** for comedic porpoise's"
    Joe

Umm ok... Not sure what else your wanting me to say. If his nips are mearly puffy then i stil say its not gyno. If however "puffy" is what you call thats bags of flabby mess like the pic you linked, then yes you are correct. I mearly meant that just because your nips are abit puffy, it doesnt mean you have gyno. I call those pics you linked more than what my definiton of puffy is. I beg your forgivness for not saying oit exactly right.

Well, they are not as bad as the ones in the pix,.. but when I dont have goose bumps,.. they are just a little puffy; not really that bad at all..

The times it annoys the hell out of me, is when i get goose bumps... (or get cold)... Then they stick out kinda bad..

I guess all i can do is prevent it from getting worse :/
    too bad i cant just fucking stick a niddle in my nipple and suck out the shit myself, lol.

Thanks for your responses guys.

Yeah and i wasnt totally clear on your body fat percentage. If its a little high now, then they should get some better as you come down IF its not gyno.. Best wishes bro

Why are you guys against Letrozole?

Quote Originally Posted by UN Soldier View Post
    Why are you guys against Letrozole?
    letro is great, for some gyno, but if he is taking it months after his cycle, it is inappropriate, and useless to treat anything. Nothing will reverse a 2 or 4 month old case of gyno (REAL GYNO).

Letro (or e-blockers) can only minimize the damage done by taking it AS SOON as they symptoms show up.

I personally have letro and dostinex on hand, even though I have never done a cycle with deca, or seen a sign of gyno, I made it a point to have EVERY general gyno remedy product on hand in case I had a problem so I wouldn't have to wait on shipping to start emergency gyno treatment.
    Last edited by NormalJoe; 12-20-2009 at 02:25 AM.
    Joe

Quote Originally Posted by NormalJoe View Post
    letro is great, for some gyno, but if he is taking it months after his cycle, it is inappropriate, and useless to treat anything. Nothing will reverse a 2 or 4 month old case of gyno (REAL GYNO).

Letro (or e-blockers) can only minimize the damage done by taking it AS SOON as they symptoms show up.

I personally have letro and dostinex on hand, even though I have never done a cycle with deca, or seen a sign of gyno, I made it a point to have EVERY general gyno remedy product on hand in case I had a problem so I wouldn't have to wait on shipping to start emergency gyno treatment.
    Yeah sounds good, I use Letro at 0.625mg ED alongside Bromo at 5mg ED whilst on cycle. My nipples still have brown fluid coming out of them though, so I'm wondering what I should do? I don't have gyno or anything but this fluid has been coming out for months now.

Quote Originally Posted by UN Soldier View Post
    Yeah sounds good, I use Letro at 0.625mg ED alongside Bromo at 5mg ED whilst on cycle. My nipples still have brown fluid coming out of them though, so I'm wondering what I should do? I don't have gyno or anything but this fluid has been coming out for months now.
    See your doc. You can come clean to them about your AAS use or not (I would), but you should report the symptom, the duration, and seek proper testing from a medical professional immediately.

Although it is PROBABLY attributed to elevated prolactin levels from your AAS use, any discharge in men is abnormal and needs to be evaluated professionally.

PS it's not nice to hijack other peoples threads.
    Last edited by NormalJoe; 12-21-2009 at 03:36 AM.
    Joe

Normally, I would say drop some weight b/c most of the time puffy nipples go along with higher bodyfat percentages. Because you mentioned the "cone" thing, then you probably HAD gyno at some point (from a cycle, puberty, etc) and you are now left with a little extra breast tissue. The Letro protocol is 50/50 in these cases (ie you didn't start Letro when the problem first arose) and as you found out, doesn't work in your case. The only real fix is probably surgery, but that's not to say you can't try other methods (like dieting down to see if you can pull some fat off the area).

Quote Originally Posted by HoEzCallMeMike View Post
    6-oxo is something more on the level of use for prohormones...and yes get some arimidex and make sure next time you do a cycle to run nolvadex for pct
    6-oxo is a suicide aromatase inhibitor much like Aromasin.
    All the steroids in the world won't help you grow if you don't eat enough.

Quote Originally Posted by NormalJoe View Post
    See your doc. You can come clean to them about your AAS use or not (I would), but you should report the symptom, the duration, and seek proper testing from a medical professional immediately.

Although it is PROBABLY attributed to elevated prolactin levels from your AAS use, any discharge in men is abnormal and needs to be evaluated professionally.
    My doctor already knows I'm addicted to steroids and he doesn't mind, he gives me advice and bloodtests and gear sometimes, nothing special though.

If it was high prolactin, and I already use 5mg bromo per day, what are your thoughts on bumping the bromo up to 10mg a day? I have no side effects with 5mg a day, so maybe 10mg is the go? I'm fairly certain I've heard of some guys using up 15mg of bromo per day whilst on cycle.