Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Had puffy nips for a while; Letrozole not working?

Unhappy Had puffy nips for a while; Letrozole not working?

Hello, ive been through 2 cycles now,.. the last one was a few months ago. and after those, Ive gotten puffy nipples. No lump under them, and no they do not itch. They are just puffy... and if i get goose bumps/ or cold,.. they stick out like a cone.. annoying..

So anyways, i bought some Letrozole to get red of the extra estrogen that my body is now carrying.
    I started using it for almost 3 weeks now:
    day1: .25
    day2: .5
    3: 1
    4: 1.5
    etc: 2
    After reaching 2.5, everyday after is at the same dosage; 2.5/day.

I am now on day 16, about 1 and a half weeks doing letrozole at 2.5/day.. and the puffiness is still there! Ive read on forums to use letrozole until signs go away completely, but this isn't going away at all, and I feel I have been using Letrozole for too long now.

What should I do? Should I continue? or tamper off and stop with the Letrozole, although nothing has happened; still puffy, and still points out when i get goose bumps.

Quote Originally Posted by viruz5 View Post
    Hello, ive been through 2 cycles now,.. the last one was a few months ago. and after those, Ive gotten puffy nipples. No lump under them, and no they do not itch. They are just puffy... and if i get goose bumps/ or cold,.. they stick out like a cone.. annoying..

So anyways, i bought some Letrozole to get red of the extra estrogen that my body is now carrying.

I am now on day 16, about 1 and a half weeks doing letrozole at 2.5/day.. and the puffiness is still there! Ive read on forums to use letrozole until signs go away completely, but this isn't going away at all, and I feel I have been using Letrozole for too long now.

What should I do? Should I continue? or tamper off and stop with the Letrozole, although nothing has happened; still puffy, and still points out when i get goose bumps.
    what were the cycles, you may be combatting the wrong one esp if its prolactin related.

Both, first and second cycle were the same...
    weeks 1-4 Dbol 25mg/day
    weeks 1-12 Test e 500mg/week

PCT.. had a shitty stuff ( 6-OXO extreme ; which is an anti-estrogen, and helps the production of natural testosterone.)

I know, i know, I should if had better stuff for my PCT, but last minute shit happens, and thats what I ended up using. Anyways, what can help the puffy nipples? is Letrozole not the answer?

arimidex is what you need.

so, should i just end off the letrozole? Stop using letrozole and get some arimidex?

6-oxo is something more on the level of use for prohormones...and yes get some arimidex and make sure next time you do a cycle to run nolvadex for pct

You will read, and find out, that these options only work if you use them immediately upon noticing symptoms (within days, not months), once you have gyno (breast tissue) nothing makes it go away but surgical procedures. Not that I wouldn't try everything myself, but if it has been months since your last cycle before you attempted to do it right, it's too late, you should not have started your cycle without the propper products on hand for any eventuality. (I even bought ED meds to have just in case my PCT went south!)

I think you just have learned why many Sr members will say not to go on cycle without a REAL anti-estrogen, not some OTC supplement from the health food store and go on cycle "half cocked and under stocked" for potential problems like these.

You can prevent, or limit the gyno from getting worse, but you can not go back to where you were this late with just blockers, or antagonists.
    "This signature been **EDITED** for comedic porpoise's"
    Joe

Quote Originally Posted by viruz5 View Post

If there is no pain and there is no lump then there is no gyno. Stop the letro if you arent cycling. You dont want to bottom out your esrigen either. I would just pre[are a proper cycle next time and run aridimex with your cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by Chancy View Post
    If there is no pain and there is no lump then there is no gyno. Stop the letro if you arent cycling. You dont want to bottom out your esrigen either. I would just pre[are a proper cycle next time and run aridimex with your cycle.
    wrong!

Puffy Nipples Defined for Men with Gynecomastia
    Explore pictures before and after surgery for Puffy Nipple Gynecomastia. Male breast plastic surgery and cosmetic surgery by Dr. Michael Bermant, MD.

Michael Bermant, MD
    Board Certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery
    Male Puffy Nipples and Puffed Nips in Men - Puffy Nipple Gynecomastia

Gyno can be painless, the puffy nipples ARE the lump.
    "This signature been **EDITED** for comedic porpoise's"
    Joe

Cool. Ive had gynbo since i was 9 then. If you take a look at the pictures in that nice link, the symptom puffy nipple if abit more profound than a slight swelling. Hes got like 2 inch nipps. If thats what this guy means then yes i stand corrected.