Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr


buy steroids - roid-shop.com

 
Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: 1st Cycle question

  1. #1

    Default 1st Cycle question

    Hey guys new to forum I've been trolling around here for a while for information was wondering what you guys think of my one and maybe only cycle to gain 10-20 lbs I have Sustanon 250 @ 1ML a week twice injected for 10 weeks maybe some Dbol added soon? I have Novaldex for PCT is there anything I'm missing or should be aware of? Thanks stats are 25/210lbs/5'11

  2. #2

    Default

    I'd run the test for at least 12 weeks, you're pinning 2 times a week @250, right? If you add dbol you'll want to start with it, for 4 weeks, good boost in the beginning...

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by realest1 View Post
    Hey guys new to forum I've been trolling around here for a while for information was wondering what you guys think of my one and maybe only cycle to gain 10-20 lbs I have Sustanon 250 @ 1ML a week twice injected for 10 weeks maybe some Dbol added soon? I have Novaldex for PCT is there anything I'm missing or should be aware of? Thanks stats are 25/210lbs/5'11
    Looks good mate!

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by realest1 View Post
    ... wondering what you guys think of my one and maybe only cycle...
    Ha ha, right. Famous last words. There's no turning back from the Dark Side.

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by StrappingYoungLad View Post
    Ha ha, right. Famous last words. There's no turning back from the Dark Side.
    lol you said it... i said that to my self.. and i just got off my frist cycle.. and i was already started to plan my 2nd cycle 4 week before frist one ended.. once u hit this all new level of training u wont want to be going back to the old ways for to long....

  6. #6

    Default

    Thanks for the feedback boys its appreciated did my first injection today its fucking sore as fuck! And to StrappingYoungLad maybe I have joined the dark side after all muahahaha lol

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by realest1 View Post
    Thanks for the feedback boys its appreciated did my first injection today its fucking sore as fuck! And to StrappingYoungLad maybe I have joined the dark side after all muahahaha lol
    lol welcome to the dark side ... and you will be sore for the frist couple weeks cause your mucles arnt used to the injects.. but a couple things u could do to help keep the soreness to as much of a min as possible..

    1) you coudl try to heat the oil up wiht a hair dryer before u inject it so it can go in more smother...

    2) when u push the pin in for the inject make sure u dont move it around alot.. up and down .. left and right... cause that will rip micro fibers of muscles adn that will also make u get alot more sore...

    3) after you do the inject .. give that area a nice rub down for a little bit.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •