Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What would you do with these options?

Default What would you do with these options?

I have 3 250mg 20ml bottles of test-enan
    3 bottles of 200mg 20 ml EQ

pct- have liquidex and nolvadex from ag, and letro and nolvadex from chem

5'10 175 35 yrs old
    14.5% body fat

This will be 2nd cycle

what would you do with the stuff I have?

test-enan 14 weeks 500 mg per week?
    eq 12 weeks 600 mg per week?

Is there any legal supplement I can get to kickstart this cycle cant get my hands on anymore dbol

Thanks in advance

personally i would drop some body fat before i started the cycle

I agree I need to lose some body fat. been working hard on some cardio last month and dropped 3% so far. But was looking for some cycle ideas with the stuff I have and maybe something I can get to kick start this cycle other than dbol since i cant get any

Nothing you find at a sup store is going to match up with dbol.

Personally you'll be happier without front loading. If you're goal is a leaner look ( I assume because you're hitting a lot of cardio ) than what you have is going to hit the spot. I'd say dont stress about the front loader or adding anything to the eq and test. If anything get some health sups like fishoil, multi vit, protein etc so you maximize your gains from the cycle you have.

Just my 2 cents. Good luck and keep us up to date with your results.

-hung

well when you do run it i would just run it

14weeks

500mg week test
    500mg a week eq

just keep it simple

thx for the advice to all. I was worried about the front loading compound but glad to hear some people say I will be ok without it.

If anyone has any more opinions on test-e/eq I would gladly welcome the advice

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pitt101 View Post
    thx for the advice to all. I was worried about the front loading compound but glad to hear some people say I will be ok without it.

If anyone has any more opinions on test-e/eq I would gladly welcome the advice

Thanks
    well i forgot to throw in that reason i u want to do the eq 14 weeks is cause it takes a little bit for getting the benifits of it

I'd shade on the longer side for the eq to hit its max potential.

And you'll be just as happy without a front load if you run the eq longer, I would say.

Sounds like a fantastic 2nd cycle. I'd just eat, train, sit back and enjoy

Quote Originally Posted by hung View Post
    I'd shade on the longer side for the eq to hit its max potential.

And you'll be just as happy without a front load if you run the eq longer, I would say.

Sounds like a fantastic 2nd cycle. I'd just eat, train, sit back and enjoy
    my point exactly.12 weeks is good for the test enth but may not prove to be enough time for the eq.right now i'm on 600mg/wk test enth-600mg/wk eq-600mg/wk deca.the eq i'll run for at least 18weeks.i'm into about my 6th week now and i know it's kicked in.my body is pretty sensitive esp when a compound is made right.the deca i started off with npp for the first 2 weeks then switched to deca and will run it approx 12 weeks.the only reason i'm running deca again in the same year is for my joint issues.nothing works as good as deca plus with the eq my collagen synthesis will be greatly enhanced.also 50mg/ed proviron and 250i.u.'s Hcg every 3rd day to keep estro down and my boys happy.i'm not planning on running a pct as i'll be cruising for the rest of the year and most likely the rest of my life,God willing that is.test/eq is a great cycle.1st,2nd,3rd..whatever is working then keep hitting it.some guys go nuts with every new cycle adding this and that like a witches brew and end up with no results or physical problems.you sound like you're on the right track by asking opinions and questions.it's the only way to learn,right?keep us all posted.
    Please,DO NOT contact me via PM for sources-dom or int.i have no such knowledge of either.Thank you in advance.roc...

I like the benefits of frontloading. Dbol gets a bad rap for bloating, but a bit of extra Adex taken regularly during that frontloading period should keep the bloat off. Start the Adex a week before you start the dbol so you reach good peak stable serum levels. If you start bloating, just increase the dose a bit. The bloat is because of the estrogen surge and Adex should keep that easily in check. A lot of guys have used dbol for many many years and never used an AI during the cycle, hence the bad rap for dbol.
    BigEZ

Take it easy. But if it's too easy, don't take it.
    ---------------------------------------------
    Height: 5'-9"
    Weight: 190 lbs
    BF%: 10