Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr


buy steroids - roid-shop.com

 
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: What can I expect as side effects from Clenbuterol?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    473

    Default What can I expect as side effects from Clenbuterol?

    I've read about insomnia - already a problem I don't want to add too; increased sweating - I already drown the cardio equipment. Just wonder what others have experienced as I just received my LiquiClen and would like to try it.

    I was going for Weeks 1 & 2: 20mcg ED with weeks 3&4 off
    Last edited by milo0071; 12-31-2009 at 10:13 PM.
    Age: 60, Height: 6'0", Weight: 205 lbs, 8% BF
    Lifting: Since May 1978
    Cycle: 500 mg Test E, 300 mg Deca, 0.25 mg Liquidex EOD
    Off Cycle, HRT: 250 Mg Test Cyp per Week
    Currently: On Cycle

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    brazil
    Posts
    17

    Default

    when used clemb experienced a severe headache, insomnia, increase of blood pressure and a lot sudorose, not only had trembled as is common among users of clemb

    hug

  3. #3
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    473

    Default

    How much did you use? I was only planning on starting out with 20 mcg ED for two weeks and then maybe 40 mcg for weeks 5 and 6 after taking weeks 3 and 4 off.

    Does your heart beat faster to cause insomnia? I'm not going to bother if that's what I can expect. Getting a good night's sleep is too important for me.
    Age: 60, Height: 6'0", Weight: 205 lbs, 8% BF
    Lifting: Since May 1978
    Cycle: 500 mg Test E, 300 mg Deca, 0.25 mg Liquidex EOD
    Off Cycle, HRT: 250 Mg Test Cyp per Week
    Currently: On Cycle

  4. #4

    Default

    dude this has been asked a thousand times and i have posted it many a times use the search button on dosages , legths etc .... sides youll experience are : sweating, shaking/trembling, high blood pressure , high heart rate , high body temp, irritability ( i found this coz of the high body temp)

    dosages (i feel nice ) is diff 4 every1 , you have to monitor sides which is in direct correllation to higher or lower your dose

    start at 20mcg day 1 and 2 then move up to 40 and see how sides go if 40 is to high go to 30 and stay there 4 a day ot 2 , making sense ??? up it by 10-20 mcg every 2-4 days ROUGHLY , as i said its diff 4 every1 !!!!

    mine went roughly like this 20 40 40 60 60 50 (see how i lowered here couldnt handle side effects - mor is not necessary if lower dose is still working !!!) 60 70 90 (and again here ) 80 80 80 , that was it my clen cycle ...... my advice would be dont go above 120/140mcg in any given fortnite ( u should be cycling it 2 weeks on 2 weeks off ) in your off week take benadryl helps clense the receptors , im unsure of dosages tho ....

    basically if you can handle sides and are at 80 mcg stay there !!! once sides begin to wear off slowly up dose , simple !!!

    thank me latter

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    1,153

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by milo0071 View Post
    I've read about insomnia - already a problem I don't want to add too; increased sweating - I already drown the cardio equipment. Just wonder what others have experienced as I just received my LiquiClen and would like to try it.

    I was going for Weeks 1 & 2: 20mcg ED with weeks 3&4 off
    here ya go milo................also sides are different for everyone... just watch your body temp. and ur blood pressure and ull be fine!


    here u go i posted this a while back for sumone:
    this is a 4 week clen cycle build up wk.1....hold for 2 weeks.....taper down last week........

    and run benadryl for last 2 weeks to help build up beta receptors.......

    what i would run for a clen cycle.........

    day:
    1.20mcgs
    2.40mcgs
    3.60mcgs
    4.80mcgs
    5.100mcgs
    6.120mcgs
    7-21.)100-140mcgs then come back down....also start daily dosing of benadryl at night on week 2 and continue till week 4....
    22.100mcgs
    23.80mcgs
    24.60mcgs
    25.40mcgs
    etc....
    now for those two weeks u need to decide for urself where u should b dosing wise as far as sides go...... for me 140 was perfect when i went up to 160 i was shaking way to much and temp./blood pressure was too high/and night sweats were really bad......so everyday keep an eye on those things and make sure they are not too high....blood pressure and temp........but i wouldnt advise going over 160....
    -25
    -5'6
    -190lbs an rising
    -8%bf
    -max bench press to date= 390lbs

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nitsuj450 View Post
    here ya go milo................also sides are different for everyone... just watch your body temp. and ur blood pressure and ull be fine!


    here u go i posted this a while back for sumone:
    this is a 4 week clen cycle build up wk.1....hold for 2 weeks.....taper down last week........

    and run benadryl for last 2 weeks to help build up beta receptors.......

    what i would run for a clen cycle.........

    day:
    1.20mcgs
    2.40mcgs
    3.60mcgs
    4.80mcgs
    5.100mcgs
    6.120mcgs
    7-21.)100-140mcgs then come back down....also start daily dosing of benadryl at night on week 2 and continue till week 4....
    22.100mcgs
    23.80mcgs
    24.60mcgs
    25.40mcgs
    etc....
    now for those two weeks u need to decide for urself where u should b dosing wise as far as sides go...... for me 140 was perfect when i went up to 160 i was shaking way to much and temp./blood pressure was too high/and night sweats were really bad......so everyday keep an eye on those things and make sure they are not too high....blood pressure and temp........but i wouldnt advise going over 160....
    why taper ??? if clen is a dosage based drug ie more u take the more sides , then if u go as high as 120-140 even 100 then come back down 80 60 40 wont be doing much at all as you have already been on a bigger amount .

    wait till the half life runs out (cant remember it off hand ) and then start benadryl (diphenhydramine)4 2 weeks then go back and start clen as would normally start at 20mcg and increase gradually over 2 weeks at required dosages , ie sides tolerated .

    imo u should gradually increase not going over 120 , (i say 140mcg is pushing it ) up until this dose if 80 is enough 4 u stay here what 80 does 4 1 person 120 may do 4 another we are all diffrent , so y put the body under more duress/stress and take a higher dose unneccessarily??????

    i couldnt handle 90mcg !!!!!! and i only took that dose 4 1 day !!!!! 80 was my magic number .

    not trying to be brash here just stating my opinion from the clen cycles ihave done i just dont agree with the whole taper
    Last edited by ontheup; 01-02-2010 at 09:29 PM.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    1,153

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ontheup View Post
    why taper ??? if clen is a dosage based drug ie more u take the more sides , then if u go as high as 120-140 even 100 then come back down 80 60 40 wont be doing much at all as you have already been on a bigger amount .

    wait till the half life runs out (cant remember it off hand ) and then start benadryl (diphenhydramine)4 2 weeks then go back and start clen as would normally start at 20mcg and increase gradually over 2 weeks at required dosages , ie sides tolerated .

    imo u should gradually increase not going over 120 , (i say 140mcg is pushing it ) up until this dose if 80 is enough 4 u stay here what 80 does 4 1 person 120 may do 4 another we are all diffrent , so y put the body under more duress/stress and take a higher dose unneccessarily??????

    i couldnt handle 90mcg !!!!!! and i only took that dose 4 1 day !!!!! 80 was my magic number .

    not trying to be brash here just stating my opinion from the clen cycles ihave done i just dont agree with the whole taper

    yeah well of course there are hundreds of opinions on how to run clen.......as far as the tapering it is important to taper in the begining to find where u should be according to ur sides...... as far as the taper in the end....right its not as important and does not absolutely need to be done....it is more of a preference and most ppl i know use it that way...thats all

    and as far as ur set dosage it is different for everyone like i said above a few times.... i know ppl that max at 60mcg...and i know ppl who like to cruise at 200mcgs... it depends on the person....
    -25
    -5'6
    -190lbs an rising
    -8%bf
    -max bench press to date= 390lbs

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nitsuj450 View Post
    yeah well of course there are hundreds of opinions on how to run clen.......as far as the tapering it is important to taper in the begining to find where u should be according to ur sides...... as far as the taper in the end....right its not as important and does not absolutely need to be done....it is more of a preference and most ppl i know use it that way...thats all

    and as far as ur set dosage it is different for everyone like i said above a few times.... i know ppl that max at 60mcg...and i know ppl who like to cruise at 200mcgs... it depends on the person....
    you just repeated what i said mate about every 1 is diff and this goes 4 there dosages too .... no need to get touchy ....only said didnt agree with end taper .... i also didnt have any set dosages what i wrote was what i used and if ahything was a guideline and as i stated it was imo and from my personal experience that was a good starting point 4 him ....yeah agree about starting taper didnt say i didnt in the 1st place , u wouldnt just take 120mcg off the bat .....

    so basically we agree end taper isnt absolutely neccesary , great

    thanks

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ontheup View Post
    you just repeated what i said mate about every 1 is diff and this goes 4 there dosages too .... no need to get touchy ....only said didnt agree with end taper .... i also didnt have any set dosages what i wrote was what i used and if ahything was a guideline and as i stated it was imo and from my personal experience that was a good starting point 4 him ....yeah agree about starting taper didnt say i didnt in the 1st place , u wouldnt just take 120mcg off the bat .....

    so basically we agree end taper isnt absolutely neccesary , great

    thanks
    your funny mate, you get all up-tight and shit lol!

    you need to chill and relax mate, just chill-out!

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by UN Soldier View Post
    your funny mate, you get all up-tight and shit lol!

    you need to chill and relax mate, just chill-out!
    lol i thought his response was the up tight 1 !!!! thats y i responded how i did (didnt think that was touchy )

    owell

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •