Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: libido and Test

Default libido and Test

Can anyone explain why test in the begining used to make my libido skyrocket through the roof. Now when I start a new cycle with test (cyp or Enan) I don't get horny....What gives?........Does anyone know? I would use 500mg of test a week, 300mg Deca a week for 12 weeks I tried upping test to 750mg before but still no libido jump but I get great gains. I also take 12 weeks off in between cycles with all my ancillarys.........could it be the brand of test i take?

Thanks guyz happy new year to all

I'll answer what I'm most familiar with and that's that after about 500mg you will see diminishing returns.

Could be that your body has adjusted to the substance. If your gains seem chemically assisted, the test is working and your nonlibido jump has nothing to do w/quality.

I understand I just figured that if I take a long break in between and use my ancillary stuff I would be good to go.....hell maybe I just need a new lady...lol

Try prop LOL. No seriously, I welcome a reduction in libido boost as my behavior is questionable to begin with. I notice that right now its up and down, so i think its prolactin for me. Are you using deca? Yes, I see you are......Dostinex?
    Last edited by johnanthonyhome; 01-02-2010 at 12:26 PM.
    When I pop my zits, You can smell GSO.