Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: stretch marks!

Default stretch marks!

i dont know if im posting this in the rite area but im gonna go ahead with it anyway. recently ive been getting really bad stretch marks, i went to bed one night stretch mark free and woke up the next morning with HUGE oneson my left arm down the side of my bicep and into my chest. they are bright pink/purple looking, and i was wondering if anyone has any similar and if there is anything to use to at least fade the color of them?

thanks
    mike

Quote Originally Posted by HoEzCallMeMike View Post
    i dont know if im posting this in the rite area but im gonna go ahead with it anyway. recently ive been getting really bad stretch marks, i went to bed one night stretch mark free and woke up the next morning with HUGE oneson my left arm down the side of my bicep and into my chest. they are bright pink/purple looking, and i was wondering if anyone has any similar and if there is anything to use to at least fade the color of them?

thanks
    mike
    dude im in the same boat.. just got of my frist cycle.. and i got them on both arms.. from what i heard there is nothing u can do to get rid of them.. but i heard that if u use cocoa butter and vitamin e it coudl help to shrink them/discolor them a little..i just start using it have not noticed anything yet

Go to eHow dot com and type in the question. They have at least 6 or 7 remedies there. Onion juice, oatmeal paste, aloe vera gel/ cocoa butter/ tree tea oil. All kinds of stuff. One (or all) may have some merit. There's also laser surgery. Good luck!

Hazcat Guest

Get on a forum with pregnant women. They know all the best stuff for stretch marks.

dude im in the same boat.. just got of my frist cycle.. and i got them on both arms.. from what i heard there is nothing u can do to get rid of them.. but i heard that if u use cocoa butter and vitamin e it coudl help to shrink them/discolor them a little..i just start using it have not noticed anything yet
    damn dude...i honestly dont think cocoa butter works..my buddy gets them too but his come in white...i dont know why his come in white and mine are purple! oh well, ill see what i can find

I have heard Bio oil is good....I have attached the url below for more information

Bio Oil

You can use it on stretch marks, scars etc and it does reduce them and the redness.

There have been clinical trials applying twice a day reduces the appearance within 4 weeks. Hope this helps

Quote Originally Posted by HoEzCallMeMike View Post

thanks
    mike
    Nothing works. That's what happens when you grow from lifting. I have them. They generally are dark purple when they are new, they fade in time to blend in closer with your skin. Personally, I like them, it's evidence of growth

Mine turned white after tanning for a while. I've had them since i was 18. They're little badges of honor proving you've done some hard work.
    BigEZ

Take it easy. But if it's too easy, don't take it.
    ---------------------------------------------
    Height: 5'-9"
    Weight: 190 lbs
    BF%: 10

Just use some jergens ultra healing, it might help but more then anything it will keep you from getting more. Just apply a good amount onto your skin making sure to rub it in after you shower.

thanks for all the help guys...i like them but DEF not the ones on my left arm...they go all the way down my bicep...i only have one on my right arm