Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Cut doses

Default Cut doses

Not shure I should bring this up as my doses were a bit up there. BP got outta control, so we are going with a sedate 600,300,300 on test deca eq respectively. Who knows, i moght like it, pluss i can run the last two longer now.
    When I pop my zits, You can smell GSO.

those #'s look a lil better......but u could bring up the eq sum.... i dont think 300mgs of Eq is going to do much for u....
    -5'6
    -190lbs an rising
    -8%bf
    -max bench press to date= 390lbs

I did EQ at 600mg, didn't even feel like I was on anything. Hunger didn't go up at all. The minimun I would take if I was going to do EQ again would be at 600mg, most likely 800mg.
    Former U.S. Army Sergeant 11X

Best appetite ever. everyone is diferent. I'm woried its the eq thats driving the bp. veins are poppin'.
    When I pop my zits, You can smell GSO.

Quote Originally Posted by llessuresaj View Post
    I did EQ at 600mg, didn't even feel like I was on anything. Hunger didn't go up at all. The minimun I would take if I was going to do EQ again would be at 600mg, most likely 800mg.
    same here i jus finished Eq at 700mgs for 14 weeks......had very little results!!
    -5'6
    -190lbs an rising
    -8%bf

Quote Originally Posted by johnanthonyhome View Post
    Best appetite ever. everyone is diferent. I'm woried its the eq thats driving the bp. veins are poppin'.
    yeah my bp did go crazy but...for me it normally always does with the test/dbol as welll...
    -5'6
    -190lbs an rising
    -8%bf

Hazcat Guest

I find EQ a waste and I don't like residue it leaves behind in all it's containers. I can only imagine what it does to a person cardiovasular system.

Glad to hear the change. I kept my mouth shut about it before (you know the old adage, "if you don't have anything nice to say", well I thought your original cycle was irresponsible , self destructive, and wasteful for a recreational user. DON'T LET ME CATCH YOU DOING IT AGAIN! (much love bro! I hope the new cycle works well for you)
    "This signature been **EDITED** for comedic porpoise's"
    Joe