Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Decided to Go Ahead Anyway.

Default Decided to Go Ahead Anyway.

I decided to go ahead with my 500mg a week of Test Cyp cycle. Despite my endocronologist warning me that if I do he will cut me off. I am currently on 240mg of Test Cyp a week through him. I think I could go the 12 weeks and then wait a month and a half between blood labs. In a month and a half back on the 240mg of cyp, will my bloodwork be ok? Only other thing is I need to make up a story as to why I gained the weight.
    39 years old
    6 foot
    current stats: 215Ibs bf%11
    HRT 200 mg a week of Test

Current Cycle:

1-12 Test Enth 200mg/week
    1-12 Tren Ace 525mg/week
    1-4 Winny 50mg/day
    8-12 Winny 50mg/day
    1-12 Mast P 700mg/week

bump, need to know if a month and a half off 500mg of Test Cyp is enough time that my endo wont know? Anybody
    39 years old
    6 foot

Current Cycle:

1-12 Tren Ace 525mg/week
    1-4 Winny 50mg/day
    8-12 Winny 50mg/day
    1-12 Mast P 700mg/week

Quote Originally Posted by damitchell2222 View Post
    bump, need to know if a month and a half off 500mg of Test Cyp is enough time that my endo wont know? Anybody
    I'm afraid I can't answer that, but it seems to me you're going to do it regardless. I still don't understand why your Endo is such a hardass about doing a cycle and yet he prescribes a non-HRT regime. 240 mgs per week is pretty hefty for HRT. My doc only precribes 200 mg, but I up it to 250 and downshift to 200 two weeks before bloodtests.
    Lifting: Since May 1978
    Cycle: 500 mg Test E, 300 mg Deca, 0.25 mg Liquidex EOD
    Off Cycle, HRT: 250 Mg Test Cyp per Week
    Currently: On Cycle

That's a good idea Milo. Im just wondering how long I would have to wait after doing 500mg of Test Cyp a week for 12 weeks. After the 12 weeks I would go back down to the 240mg of Test Cyp. I think I could wait about a month and a half before my next bloodword. I noticed you have an on-cycle protocol, how do you get that in with your doctor doing the bloodwork and weighing you?
    39 years old
    6 foot

Current Cycle:

1-12 Tren Ace 525mg/week
    1-4 Winny 50mg/day
    8-12 Winny 50mg/day
    1-12 Mast P 700mg/week

That's a good idea Milo. Im just wondering how long I would have to wait after doing 500mg of Test Cyp a week for 12 weeks. After the 12 weeks I would go back down to the 240mg of Test Cyp. I think I could wait about a month and a half before my next bloodword. I noticed you have an on-cycle protocol, how do you get that in with your doctor doing the bloodwork and weighing you?
    Easy, I pick the times for my bloodwork. I realize that I'm only fooling myself in that I'm not getting the impact results of 250 mg per week, but I'm not about to give up the overall well being that I'm feeling at 58 and my wife also enjoys the added benefits . When I see my doctor, I ask for all possible enzyme tests as well as PSA.

So your doc doesnt make you go get bloodwork every 3 months in order for you to get your test script? My doc gives me a bloodwork panel every three months. With this systerm im thinking the best I could do is maybe just tell him I missed a blood panel while Im on cycle. I would love to hear your exact system and how you pull it off, along with how you feel during your on and off cycles? Have you noticed a huge increase in your sex drive on and off cycle? thanks so much, I feel were in similar situations and im learning from you.
    39 years old
    6 foot

Current Cycle:

1-12 Tren Ace 525mg/week
    1-4 Winny 50mg/day
    8-12 Winny 50mg/day
    1-12 Mast P 700mg/week

So your doc doesnt make you go get bloodwork every 3 months in order for you to get your test script? My doc gives me a bloodwork panel every three months. With this systerm im thinking the best I could do is maybe just tell him I missed a blood panel while Im on cycle. I would love to hear your exact system and how you pull it off, along with how you feel during your on and off cycles? Have you noticed a huge increase in your sex drive on and off cycle? thanks so much, I feel were in similar situations and im learning from you.
    I put it down to age and trust. I can only assume my doctor feels that a 58 year old man is too old to be doing steroids. He has also been my doctor for over 13 years and knows me pretty well. He assumes I'm responsible enough to take care of myself and not mess up my future. Since I've upped my HCG regimen, I plan on getting myself tested in about 3 weeks. btw, through PM I sent you a link to a mostly TRT site that provides a vast amount of info for people like us. You could spend literally hours going through the posts and educating yourself.

As to my sex drive, Yes, I have noticed a huge increase and thankfully I have the greatest wife possible. Even after dealing with breast cancer and being hormonal deficient, she still understands what I'm going through and how I feel and is always there for me. We have always enjoyed a great sex life, but now it's even better for both of us!
    Last edited by milo0071; 01-18-2010 at 06:07 PM.

Thanks alot Milo, I appreciate you taking the time. I just joined that site and will definately try to learn as much as possible about TRT. I am guessing you dont take finetaride or Proscar? I read John Crisler who is the Doctors doctor of TRT. He does not believe in taking finesteride or Proscar. Says it goes against everything that is male. I mentioned this to my doc and he says he liked to keep DHT within the normal levels. I would be devastated if I went off the Proscar and started losing my hair I have to admit. But if I didnt lose hair I think I want off it as Im trying to eliminate as many variables as possible as to why I have no sex try and have ED.
    39 years old
    6 foot

Current Cycle:

1-12 Tren Ace 525mg/week
    1-4 Winny 50mg/day
    8-12 Winny 50mg/day
    1-12 Mast P 700mg/week