Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Arimidex

Default Arimidex

Is there another alterative to Arimidex? It seems to be very expensive. Thanks for the insight.

Not that i know of,but its alot cheaper than getting breast reduction surgery lol

some people go with Nolvadex to save money but Nolvadex would decrease a little gains. it only blocks the estrogen receptors, armidex stops converstion of testestorone into estrogen so it is better solution, more estrogen means more fat and less muscle.

so armidex is the best choice right now.

Hazcat Guest

arimidex can be replaced with aromasin and actually the preferred AI and there is letrozole also which is quite strong and must be used in very low doses.

Quote Originally Posted by hazcat View Post
    arimidex can be replaced with aromasin and actually the preferred AI and there is letrozole also which is quite strong and must be used in very low doses.
    I never heard of them. Are they easy to get your hands on like the Arimidex?

Quote Originally Posted by *****************-rep View Post
    does anyone see the animated boxes at the to of the page?
    LOL, love that. Yea, Aromasin is very potent and is actually more effective than Adex. Letro is another one like Haz said, but you prob only need that when you're trying to reverse gyno.
    BigEZ

Take it easy. But if it's too easy, don't take it.
    ---------------------------------------------
    Height: 5'-9"
    Weight: 190 lbs
    BF%: 10

Quote Originally Posted by hazcat View Post
    The price of aromasin and letrozole is also vey high, I think that he wants something cheap. Aromasin is around I think $200 for 30 tablets, Armidex about $100 for 30 tablets. Letrozole about $200 for 30 tablets.

The prcie for dose during cycle looks like it is around the same price for letrozole, armidex or aromasin. Unless I am mistaken with the prices.

Quote Originally Posted by rattlesnake View Post
    The price of aromasin and letrozole is also vey high, I think that he wants something cheap. Aromasin is around I think $200 for 30 tablets, Armidex about $100 for 30 tablets. Letrozole about $200 for 30 tablets.

The prcie for dose during cycle looks like it is around the same price for letrozole, armidex or aromasin. Unless I am mistaken with the prices.
    That’s sound like the prices I got also. The thing is that I only need like 15 tablets for the first cycle. But at least I will have the rest for a future second cycle. Thanks for the info.

"does anyone see the animated boxes at the top of the page?"

I love this one, this is what I want to say to 80% of the new people who write in the form.

My advice, although you will not like it, save up and get the right gear even if you have to wait a month or two before you start a cycle. It's worth it to do this the right way, this is your health we are talking about here.