Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr


buy steroids - roid-shop.com

 
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Avanar for muscle retention in ********.

  1. #1

    Default Avanar for muscle retention in ********.

    Hi...I'm a professional MMA and Muay Thai fighter currently living and training in ********, I am here for 3 months. I have been hitting the weights hard for the past five years and have amassed a decent amount of extremely defined muscle (I'm a hard gainer and no matter what I eat I cannot get above 2-2.5% bodyfat, so what I have is extremely hard and vascular). My dad was a bodybuilder... until he had 2 kids.... and has tought me everything he knows.

    My training in ******** is extremely cardio intensive, composing of 2 5km runs a day, an hour and a half of weight lifting, and 3+ hours of sparring, Thai pads, bag work etc. I can never seem to eat enough over here, and thus in the past two weeks I have noticed myself loosing my hard earned muscle which took forever to get. From my dad and my own research i have come to the understanding that anavar could help me out. I , am not interested in really getting any bigger.

    I am only 19 which is why I am asking for advice, never done roids before just lots of supplemts, nutrition, and proper eating. I stopped growing when I was 14 so I am not really worried about stunted growth. I was wondering what are the chances I could severely fuck up my HPTA and if my natural test production became affected what are the chances of full recovery. I truly want peoples opinions

    My plan

    40 mg Var a day split into an am and pm dose
    *And of course I will continue with a proper diet and 25-30g servings of protein throughout the day.
    -Possible PCT depending on how much I shut down

    You help is greatly appreciated, Please dont flame

    Age 19
    5 foot 11
    2% body fat
    185 pounds

  2. #2

    Default

    My experience with Var is that it shut me down right away. The first pill I took stopped my natural Test production. I did not have blood work done right away so I can only tell you what I feel like after I took it. First I can say that I think you are too young to take any of this. At 19 years old you have so much Test running through your body that you should have no problems doing what you need to do. Having said that, you will do what you want to do anyway most likely, so, you need to take Test if you take Var. I loved Var and highly recommend this as an addition to any cycle, however, I would never take this without Test.
    And yes, at your age, you could mess up your HPTA and your levels could never be normal again. This is why I would say don't do this yet.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    us
    Posts
    838

    Default

    Ya I agree to young yet and the var alone won't do crap its a pretty mild compound as far as anabolics go but it will still shut your own test down and you will lower than your at know. I think any one that looks at your training would have to say your over doing it. I would rethink my training routine and put in some more time for food and rest. 2% bf you sure bout that.

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pitfighter2 View Post
    Ya I agree to young yet and the var alone won't do crap its a pretty mild compound as far as anabolics go but it will still shut your own test down and you will lower than your at know. I think any one that looks at your training would have to say your over doing it. I would rethink my training routine and put in some more time for food and rest. 2% bf you sure bout that.
    Thanks for the reply....yes ive had multiple hydrostatic body fat % tests done and all have come out 2-3%. As for overdoing it I have to disagree. That is the standard program everyone over here does if they want to fight in the ring. Although I have lost some muscle, I feel fine, plus I am getting twelve hours sleep a night.

    Due to your responses, Im going to give it another few weeks before I consider purchasing some. Ill see how everything goes and weigh the risks and benefits, because as i said im a hard gainer and it took a ridiculously long time just to get where I am.

    I know doses at around 20 mg a day are negligible in the fact that I wouldn't see any strength gains or differences and it is alot of money (possibly wasted). But would using a small dose like that as more of a supplement possible slow down my muscle loss, while reducing the risk of shutting me down?

    Thank You

    Thank you

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,221

    Default

    You can agree or disagree but your overtraining.

    2% body fat is a joke no offense, your also to young.

    You may hate my advice, but I'm here to give advice.

    Eat food. You want to gain weight, then EAT. Your muscle loss is due to overtraining. You can only train your muscles so much. Just like when you sleep. When you sleep for non stop do you get awake? No. If anything your MORE tired.

    You might be a hard gainer and so am I. When I was 17 and enlisted into the Army I was 105 and 5'6! I came out at 130 or so from basic and worked my ass off to get to 175. I eat about 4,000 calories a day, LEAN. I eat a ton.


    5 hours of training and 2 5k miles. Your at 6 hours a day? You cannot argue in any way that your not over training.

    I think this thread is more in need of a diet and exercise plan then "What can I take".

    Just my input, sorry for being harsh but it's a proven theory.
    Former U.S. Army Sergeant 11X

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,221

    Default

    On a side note. Your saying it took a ridiculous time to get where you are? Your 19 man. Your not even close to your natural size. You have a couple years to go for that.
    Former U.S. Army Sergeant 11X

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by llessuresaj View Post
    You can agree or disagree but your overtraining.

    2% body fat is a joke no offense, your also to young.

    You may hate my advice, but I'm here to give advice.

    Eat food. You want to gain weight, then EAT. Your muscle loss is due to overtraining. You can only train your muscles so much. Just like when you sleep. When you sleep for non stop do you get awake? No. If anything your MORE tired.

    You might be a hard gainer and so am I. When I was 17 and enlisted into the Army I was 105 and 5'6! I came out at 130 or so from basic and worked my ass off to get to 175. I eat about 4,000 calories a day, LEAN. I eat a ton.


    5 hours of training and 2 5k miles. Your at 6 hours a day? You cannot argue in any way that your not over training.

    I think this thread is more in need of a diet and exercise plan then "What can I take".

    Just my input, sorry for being harsh but it's a proven theory.
    I appreciate you input about overtraining but obviously you dont or have never competed in MMA or Muay Thai in a professional level nor have you ever trained Muay Thai in South East Asia. Everyone does this training plan here and if you want to fight...its mandatory. Like i said i know alot about nutrition, diet and eating right. Like you I also joined the army at 16 (Canadian Army) and i usually eat about 4000-5000 calories a day, and approximately 5-8 scoops of high quality whey. But for some reason (probably metabolism and genetics) i cannot seem to increase my bodyfat regardless of what I eat. I realize the muscle loss is due to "OVERSTRAINING" which is why I want to find a way to reduce it or slow it down.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,221

    Default

    Just to comment on what you said. I'm a 3rd degree black belt in brazilian ju-jitsu. So you can take that comment and do a complete 180. I've been training since my father put me in it at 4 years old.
    Former U.S. Army Sergeant 11X

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kosan1 View Post
    I realize the muscle loss is due to "OVERSTRAINING" which is why I want to find a way to reduce it or slow it down.
    So, you know your answer. Reduce the training load. Even with steroids you need to rest. You grow muscle when you rest not when you train. Without sufficient time to rest and good sleep you will never build more muscle.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •