Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: how to know if my 5mg thai dianabol are real ??

Exclamation how to know if my 5mg thai dianabol are real ??

Hey guys i need some help and tips about how to find out if my 5mg dianabol pink tabs are real it does have 5 sides , pink color , and it does have the designed on one side and on the other a cut , but beyond that what else could it help me to know if they are real i will be posting some pics soon !!!!

Post in anabolic steroid pictures. They will let you know.
    Former U.S. Army Sergeant 11X

Drop it into some battery acid and it should turn reddish/brown immeaditely. If it dosen't do anything then you got fakes. H2SO4 sulfuric acid is what you need to use for the test. This is battery acid, hope this helps. Also you can buy a kit in the head ***** called a EZ Test used to test recreational drugs but also uses sulfuric acid and the reagent.

If they are quality made they should be hard to break and have sharp edges. This indicates quality "fillers" and a good pill press.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

Hazcat Guest

You can post your picture right here in this thread. In fact, this would be the best place to post your pic. Just make sure nothing is showing on where you purchased your product.

ok i will post my pic soon

Question so are they real or bunk?????

100_2401.jpg

sorry if the picture is not that good but as i noticed that some tabs have de snake well print some other dont a little shady but yestarday i try doing the taste test i lefted in my mouth with in seconds it disolved in my mouth with a bitter taste it did not taste like sugar i dont know if this helps and i you guys need more pics let me know this is the same source i used to order my nolvadex and u can see the pics in steroids pictures well thanks again and i hope they are good not bunk.....................

never seen any like those..... they are usually square from my expeirience bro...... send me a pm
    :

I'm not familiar with them but they look fairly good quality made.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

ok so what type of dianabol are u guys familiar with ???????