Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Protein Milkshake !

Default Protein Milkshake !

What are your guys favorite protein shake recipies? Im usually a vanilla guy but right now im on a chocolate kick. I use half milk half water, chocolate protein, a spoonfull of peanut butter, and a handfull of mixed berrys. Anyone got any good mixes?

I think this thread belongs in the diet section.

While I am at it, cup of oatmeal, almond slices, peanutbutter, chocolate protein powder, and milk.

ive never thought of throwing my oatmal in with my milkshakes, i allways just make my shake and then eat a bowl of oats riht afterwards

vanila protein...... ice......milk.......banana.....splash of orange juice!!!! tastes jus like a orange creamsicle!!
    -5'6
    -190lbs an rising
    -8%bf
    -max bench press to date= 390lbs

I use chocolate whey, peanut butter and apple sauce. I notice if I heat up the water first then add it to the shake, it will go right thru me. I like the idea of adding oatmeal. Sometimes I will take grits and add chocolate whey to it, tastes pretty good.

Quote Originally Posted by nitsuj450 View Post
    vanila protein...... ice......milk.......banana.....splash of orange juice!!!! tastes jus like a orange creamsicle!!

+1 yes it does!!!
    Former U.S. Army Sergeant 11X

my bad guys!

I do syntha-6 cookies and cream protein banana and some peanut butter. def the best tasting protein powder i have tried.

I rush sometimes in the morning during my early morning classes and adding oatmeal to the smoothie and some flax seed oil makes for a mighty quick and filling meal. It's protein rich, good source of carbs, and incredibly delicious.

I'm gonna have to try that my personal one is chocolate whey+peanut butter+bananna+skim milk+1 scoop non fat frozen yogurt tastes great