Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Some beginner questions

Default Some beginner questions

So bear with me if anything im talking about is REALLY stupid, but i have a few questions about starting my first cycle.

1) Syringes. Wtf. Where do I find them. I know i need about 18g 1-1/2" needles, and i can find those, but what about the syringe itself? And do i need a new one with every injection? I figure I would, but with at least 2 injections per week on a ten week cycle, i cant imagine ordering that many at a time. seems like it would be sketchy, you know?

2) planning on doing 250mg test-e with 500IU HCG twice per week for my first cycle. however im really interested in using EQ with it. If i react well for the first 5 weeks, would it be a bad idea to add in EQ for the last five weeks? Or would it take too long to really kick in, and I would just be wasting my money?

3) Since I'm pinning myself, I wont be going gluteal, and i hear that the next best location is the lateral thigh. Just from personal experience, what does everyone think about that?

GPZSerivices.com

Syringes are cheap.

Wouldn't be sketchy at all, syringes are legal
    Former U.S. Army Sergeant 11X

I agree with *******. 18g would hurt like a mofo. 23g or 25 is perfect.. You can pull with 18g though so it's easy then switch.
    Former U.S. Army Sergeant 11X

Quote Originally Posted by *****************-rep View Post
    You'd shit yourself before you broke the skin.
    I lol'd.

okay, i just read somewhere that an 18 was best. Dont remember where actually. Ill stick with a smaller needle if that will do the trick. I didnt realize they were so easy to get ahold of... no one will ask questions if i ask for 30 or so syringes? That sounds good to me.

and i have never tried injecting obviously, but it just seems that pinning your own glutes would be awkward and i just dont want to fuck anything up. Though i suppose if its safer, thats probably the way to go. i suppose ill just have to be extra careful.

ALSO! I have heard that you can mix HCG with the test and take it all in one shot. Good idea, bad idea?

edit: scratch that, ill just do separate injections. Seems easier with all the mixing and such.
    Last edited by MacAttak; 02-10-2010 at 11:47 PM.

Default 18 g

I personally use a 22g x 1 1/2 as my go to pin. I have had some oil that was just to thick for even that and had to use 20g but definately dont go lower than 20. I also hit the glut myself, after the 1st pin you will be a pro. Good luck!

Definitely keep those 18g on hand - it takes FOREVER to draw with a 25g needle! (Learned that the hard way)

Check out spotinjections.com on where to inject

Took me like an hour to do my first shot, had to put on some tunes to relax and be 100% comfortable... I will never forget that

If you live in the UK you can sign up for a Needle exchange service, this service is free and confidential.
    This service is offered to anyone using any type of drug where needles are involved including steroids, they will privide you with as much as you need and not just needles they will supply you with with everything including a safety box for storage and they destroy your used equipment for free too.
    I use this service and find it informal and effeciant, only takes a couple of minutes and its FREE..!