Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Input please

Default Input please

Without being educated at all about aas i ran 2 10ml bottles of testc in about 3 months dont remember the exact dosage per week about 500mg for most weeks.stupid i know.but luckily no nssty sides.gains in strength and sizewere amasing but i only retained about 30% of my gains.probably due to my hard work since.and my body did crash for a short time after.but im a little more educated thanks to this forum.anyways im thinking of another go. Just say i have 200ml testc 200mleq & considering my tolerance to nasty sides.before i start what else should i get and how should i put it together.

You should post your stats

Default stats

6-3 220 fat%not sure but no six pack

He gave a little more detail the first time...
    Quote Originally Posted by broodcock View Post
    hey guys im 34 6-3 215lbs my average weight was about 190 2years ago. but since i started training i go between 210-220 .about 18 months ago without guidance or info i used 2 10ml bottles of test c and wow my weight gain my looks and strength was amazing for about 5months but i injured myself and stopped training for 3months .now i have been training 3 days a week but 220 is about as heavy as i get....

As you probably know from reading the forum, EQ is usually ran @ 400-600mg/wk for 12-14 weeks. The test C should be along the same lines I suppose. If you're asking whether you need an AI or pct, you saw how little of your gains you kept last time. My recommendations regarding arimidex, hcg, and nolva remain pretty much consistent regardless. There just isn't that much variation in human bio-chemistry.

strapping young lad -i will take that advice

200ml of testc ??? Wow that's alot

Default excuse me

20ml of test &20ml eq