Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: cycle follow up

Default cycle follow up

Hi been running prop since nov 22.

I would like to know how much longer I can run the prop it safely? And once I finishe the prop based on your opinions, how should i run the hcg / adex / novadex?

Also I havent been taking hcg, but I have 15000 iu of it ready to go split up in 5000 iu, and then 4 other vials split up @ 2500 iu each. I have a few adex left and 30 x 20mg novadex.

Should I run the adex with the hcg , novadex?

thanks for your help

Since nov 22? You need to get off the cycle asap and do PCT

Tealc is correct.... way too long... you need to do a long PCT with that length of cycle.

Aromasin, HCG and Nolva.... get them BEFORE you drop off the prop.
    We don't always get what we want.......

But we eventually get what we deserve........

??? thats only 11 weeks........
    -5'6
    -190lbs an rising
    -8%bf
    -max bench press to date= 390lbs

once u stop the prop....i would say run it one more week that would b a 12 week cycle... start hcg @ 1000ius/ed for 10 days..... run the arimidex a while ur on the hcg......... then after u stop the hcg start up ur pct...
    -5'6
    -190lbs an rising
    -8%bf
    -max bench press to date= 390lbs

Quote Originally Posted by nitsuj450 View Post
    once u stop the prop....i would say run it one more week that would b a 12 week cycle... start hcg @ 1000ius/ed for 10 days..... run the arimidex a while ur on the hcg......... then after u stop the hcg start up ur pct...
    I agree. Once you finish the hcg start the nolvadex running it 20/20/10/10/10. If you can get aromasin or clomid it wouldn't hurt to run one of them along with the nolva. I like running clomid with nolva at 50/25/25/25.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

Why is it worthwhile to run the nolvadex and clomid for pct?

Also would this be good for pct :

next day after last test shot:

1000 iu of hcg for 10 days
    run with adex @ .05 eod

after 10th day

start :

nolvadex for 5 weeks.

Am I supposed to take nolvadex during 7 consecutive days of the week?

I have some clomid available but not sure why have to take nolva plus the clomid.

thanks for your help.

You don't have to take the clomid if you don't want to but that is a solid pct and is a given that it will work. Eventhough nolvadex and clomid are both serms they work slightly different but using just the nolva would be okay.

Running the hcg like listed is going to help restart your HTPA. Running adex during those ten days would be fine as well to help with estrogen but stop it when you start the nolvadex. You want to run the nolva every day for the 5 weeks. The numbers in the layout represent the daily dose for each week, so 20 would be the mg dose for weeks 1-2 of pct and 10 would be the mg dose for the remaining 3 weeks of pct.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

thanks buddy.