Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Question about Oral steroids and the liver

Default Question about Oral steroids and the liver

When taking an oral steroid would it hurt your gains if you also took a liver support supplement? If it does change your gains what would be best, take the oral in the morning and liver sup at night or vise verse? I am not planning on running an oral in my cycle for a while I'm just curious.

No it wouldn't effect the potency of the anabolic and would be wise to run something in the line of Milk Thistle. and I wouldn't think timing would be an issue as when you took the supplement.

I agree with pitfighter. IMO when it comes to orals you need to have a healthy liver to start, avoid drinking alcoholic beverages and use in moderation over 4-6 weeks max.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

Thanks guys.

i took liv.52 wen i used oral steroids, but also have milk thistle too

I ran milk thistle. I would space it out a few hours between each pill. I honestly am not sure if they will conflict at the same time but I didn't want to risk it. It seemed to work rather well for me. I ran 50 mg. of dbol for 4 weeks on a sus cycle and came out with no liver issues.