Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: d-bol and winny, also PCT advice

Gym, some fantasy shoot-em-up game, or competing for the crowd...

Default d-bol and winny, also PCT advice

Im about to start a cycle. All I could get my hands on was dbol and winny powders. Im thinking Im going to whip up an oral cycle but not planning on taking them together since they are both 17-aa (or should I?). What kind of cycle would you guys suggest? Also I have some over-the-counter products (animal stak and 6-bromo) and was wondering where I could throw these in? Could I PCT with 6-bromo or is there any other over-the-counter or combination of OVC products that could work? Help me out vets.

Oral cycle? Don't bother.

Give us some info about yourself so we can help you.

age... years in the gym....work out split.... diet...

Help us help you....
    We don't always get what we want.......

But we eventually get what we deserve........

I see from your intro post that you are in college so I'm going to assume you are probably under 21 but that isn't enough for us to go on when it comes to giving you the best advice for you. Answer the questions asked by Rat and we will be glad to help you.

I also agree with Rat on the oral ony cycle idea....
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

Im a 23 year old college wrestler so I work out like crazy. 5'11'', 194 ibs, about 10 percent body fat. I also compete in mma and am going pro this summer. I do a lot of kettleball work and bodyweight circuits with heavy lifting (mostly core stuff mondays and fridays depending). So my workouts differ slightly from your average "weights-only'' gym rat. Ive been lifting since 12...started out with your average 4 day split bodybuilding lift and have evolved my workout over the years to fit my sports. Diet is flawless...6 meals a day...lots of protein....I pretty much have hit a slump and decided I would try a cycle to bust through it. Ive tried all the over-the-counter supps and prohormones and they just aren't cutting it anymore.

Well oral only cycle are not a good idea as typically you won't keep much if what you gain. With dbol you will gain some size and strength pretty quick but a lot of it will be water and you will lose that post cycle. There will be those guys who will come on and say they have taken dbol and gained and were able to keep all their gains but IMO they aren't being honest or it hasn't been very long since they ended their cycle.

This is probably going to go against what most will say is acceptable. If I were to do an oral only cycle (and I wouldn't) then winstrol would probably be the one steroid I would use. You won't gain much size but you could gains some strength. Winstrol does not cause water gain so what you do gain should be lean mass. You can only safely run it orally for 6 weeks and I would keep it to 50mg ED. You will still need to run a full pct using a serm like nolvadex. That is easy to find and there is no excuse not to have it.

Okay, now that I have said that I will stress that this is not ideal. You should take some time and find some test to run during your cycle. There are two sponsors here on this board that could help you with that. Just look at the banners at the top of the page and between the posts and you will find them.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

I was thiinking about running the dbol then the winstrol...what do you think? So test during the entire cycle? I had a hard time finding the dbol and winny actually so I dont want to waste either. I will see if I can wait and get hold of some test and nolvadex. What is your take on throwing in the over-the-counter gear??

Hazcat Guest

Quote Originally Posted by mwwade View Post
    I was thiinking about running the dbol then the winstrol...what do you think? So test during the entire cycle? I had a hard time finding the dbol and winny actually so I dont want to waste either. I will see if I can wait and get hold of some test and nolvadex. What is your take on throwing in the over-the-counter gear??
    Yeah, that's just not a good idea. Your liver will hate you. Winstrol, dbol, testosterone, are all at your disposal at the purple banner at the top of this forum. You could run your dbol and some test together for nice first cycle.

ok cool yeah the winny and dbol are powders so i guess I could whip the winny into an injectable but thought i would take the easier and just mix the powders with with some everclear and have at it. I have researched some and im thinking that i will try to get hold of some sustenon to run as a base, run the dbol for 3-4 weeks, take 2 weeks off orals, then run the winny at the end. With more research Im sure Im going to have nolvadex on hand and will most def. have clomid for after. How would that work? What kind of dosages should I shoot for? And what do you guys think of throwing in that legal gear?

As for the banners, no disrespect intended, I dont know anyone who has used them and personally if I were to sell gear I dont think I would advertise that much. Again Im not downing the sponsors by any means but with all the scams and fakes out there you have to be careful.

Scratch that...test sus instead....i have drawn up my planned cycle let me know what you think. Sould I take something during to help with "sides"? PCT and in-cycle anti-"side" treatment are where I am a bit foggy.

Week 1 Test Sus 350mgs (50 a day)/DBol (40mgs orally)
    Week 2 Test Sus 350mgs (50 a day)/DBol (40mgs orally)
    Week 3 Test Sus 350mgs (50 a day)/DBol (40mgs orally)
    Week 4 Test Sus 350mgs (50 a day)/DBol (40mgs orally)
    Week 5 Test Sus 350mgs (50 a day)/Winny(50mgs orally)
    Week 6 Test Sus 350mgs (50 a day)/Winny(50mgs orally)
    Week 7 Test Sus 350mgs (50 a day)/Winny(50mgs orally)
    Week 8 Test Sus 350mgs (50 a day)/Winny(50mgs orally)

Then PCT with nolvadex and clomid (again help me with dosage). Also Ive heard that I should split the test dosages during the day?

Do yourself a favor and just use a long estered test like test cypionate. You can inject it once per week. Sustanon needs to be injected no farther apart than every three days and that's quite a few injections for a new user. Second, you want to run your cycle 10-12 weeks to get the most out of it. Additionally you only want to run oral steroids 4-6 weeks max so for you I would suggest running the dbol to get your cycle moving quicker. You will want to run an AI like arimidex during the cycle to keep estrogen in check. Here is a typical layout for a first cycle and pct.

Wk 1-10 test cyp 500mg per week (1 injection of 2cc)
    Wk 1-4 dbol 40mg ED
    Wk 1-12 arimidex .25mg EOD
    Start pct 2 weeks after your last shot of test using nolvadex. Run it 20mg ED for 2 weeks followed by 10mg ED for 3 more weeks. (20/20/10/10/10)