Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Test e / anavar first cycle

Default Test e / anavar first cycle

I plan on running the test-e for 10 weeks. Is it ok to take the var for the first 6 weeks of the cycle instead of the last?

Also is it bad to change the dosage of the test and var during the cycle?

Thanks

you'd prefer to keep the dose the same you want to keep your test levels as even as you can. and the var can be run either thou I would run it at the end wk 6-12 giving you two wks after your last test shot till the day before you start pct. which you have right along with adex?

Problem is i already jumped into things. I just started week two 375mg of test. Should I just keep it the same the whole time or up it to 500mg a week for the rest of the cycle. I have Nolva for PCT but no adex.

In the words of brucechuck leenorris A man who jump to soon may stub toe. my first advice to you young grass hopper is to get the adex the man above has it and it comes pretty quick if you live in the USA. And myself id bump it up to 400-500 now so do 25mg or 125mg now so your second week your good.

taking test e & anavar? i'm curious to find out what sort of cycle you were doing, bulk or cut? because i would only use anavar on a cutter

I agree with pitfighter about running the var at the end. It allows for pct to start right away after cycle plus the var can help harden up your gains. You can do it either way but IMO at the end gives you the best benefit.

Quote Originally Posted by wormzy78 View Post
    taking test e & anavar? i'm curious to find out what sort of cycle you were doing, bulk or cut? because i would only use anavar on a cutter
    The difference between cutting and bulking is diet and how much cardio you do. The steroids are irrelevant for the most part. Short estered steroids and those that do not cause water retention are preferred IMO for "cutting."
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

I would just keep it at 375mg/week. Another 25mg to get to 400mg isn't going to do anything. Your going to grow on 375mg regardless. By the sounds of it, you only planned to run 375mg/week therefore you only have enough test just for that amount. I would save the anavar for your next cycle or you can run it like Florida suggests. Be patient, you are going to run plenty more cycles in your life-time. I personally see no reason to start stacking on a first cycle. But to each is own, gluck with whatever route you choose. Make sure you have some adex on hand just incase.

If I get the ADEX should i start taking it 3 or 4 weeks into the cycle, depending on when it arrives? Or just hold onto it in case its needed? I tried ordering it but was having some trouble completing the transaction.

Well it would be best to run it all the way through the cycle. I personally wouldn't start the cycle until you had it. I would run a low dose to start and if it seems there is a need I would raise the dose a little. .25mg EOD is a safe starting point.

You haven't mentioned your pct, what do you have for that?
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

Quote Originally Posted by TripleNik View Post
    If I get the ADEX should i start taking it 3 or 4 weeks into the cycle, depending on when it arrives? Or just hold onto it in case its needed? I tried ordering it but was having some trouble completing the transaction.
    Run the var at the end as suggested, if you're having trouble ordering pm me i'll be happy to help.

Eclen