Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 1st Cycle advice (will this work) Advice! pls

Default 1st Cycle advice (will this work) Advice! pls

This is my first cycle will this work. i planning to do 5 weeks
    on:
    Test 350(testosterone Blend) and d/bol (methandrostenolone) (5mg per tab)

week 1: test 350- 350mg and 15mg per day
    week 2: test 350- 350mg and 15mg per day
    week 3: test 350- 350mg and 15mg per day
    week 4: test 350- 350mg and 15mg per day
    week 5: test 350- 350mg and 15mg per day

or

week 1: test 350- 350mg and 15mg per day
    week 2: test 350- 350mg and 15mg per day
    week 3: test 350- 350mg and 15mg per day
    week 4: test 350- 350mg and 15mg per day
    week 5: test 350- 350mg (monday) 350mg (thursday)

Will these give me good gains and will it give me any sides?

No this will not work. About the time the test starts to produce results your cycle ends.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

what would work??
    i have test and d/bol

There are many variables that determine if a cycle "works" or not. Before we get into things too much lets get a little more information about you. What are your stats, age, height, weight, body fat, years of training, goals, what you eat in a day and when......
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

Run test 400mg a week for 10-12 weeks and dbol 25mg a day for weeks 1-4! That is a really good first cycle!

Important!!! Have Adex, and Letro on hand and run Nolva 20/20/10/10/10 PCT.
    The only way to get smarter is by playing a smarter opponent!
    -Fundamentals of Chess

im 23 year old
    im weigh about 150 pounds
    im 5'10
    i eat every 2-3 hours
    i have bin training for 2 years
    my goals, well i wna be like taylor lautner (jacob black) like in twilight new moon
    also i have bin on D/bol oral last year and when i took them i didnt feel the same the next day i had a light headache and i felt quite dizzy and my BP was slighty high but i was worrying thru the night, i stopped them straight after that i was toooo worried, but is that normal or not?? thanks..

Well eating every 2-3 hours is a start but if you're not gaining weight then you aren't eating enough. Instead of re-typing what has been posted before I suggest you take a look at this link http://forums.isteroids.com/anabolic...ng-advice.html and once you have read that over hopefully you can figure out where you are going wrong with your diet. Once your diet is sorted then a cycle may be something I would suggest. Until then I would hold off. The cycle 5thgear listed would be a standard first cycle when that time comes.

What foods should i have instead of almonds and nuts cus i dont like them??

Quote Originally Posted by Yojimbo View Post
    What foods should i have instead of almonds and nuts cus i dont like them??
    A good replacement for almonds and nuts is sunflower kernels. Great amounts of monounsaturated fats, the healthiest kind, and they taste less nutty than most. If you still dont like that, start cooking your chicken/steak/whatever kind of meat in olive or canola oils, which are also very healthy. Hell, when im bulking ill sometimes just throw olive oil in with my shakes or my oatmeal. Use extra light tasting (most brands have this type, i use bertolli) if extra virgin has too strong of a flavor for you. Hope this helps.

OH! Almost forgot avocados. Yum. Smash them up with pico de gallo for awesome guacamole that you can put on anything (i mix it with my tuna, scoop & eat with triscuits, fuuuuuuuck thats good) or just eat them straight, preferrably with some kind of protein.

If you want any diet advice, PM me with your age, height, weight, and goals. I havent run a steroid cycle yet (first one coming soon!) but i have been in the game long enough to figure out what kind of diet really helps me. Always willing to help an iron brother out
    Last edited by MacAttak; 02-18-2010 at 03:40 AM.

also, lol@ the tag "bad ideas." It's like you knew our response from the get-go