Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: www.brtinocoisstupid.com SCAMM BIG TIME

Default www.brtinocoisstupid.com SCAMM BIG TIME

I'm an idiot and got scammed now I keep posting about it without permission so now I got banned. THEY ARE SCAMM BIG TIME..
    GOY ROBBED ON 500 USD...
    Last edited by Floridagrowin; 02-18-2010 at 05:30 PM.

this makes me lol

LOL...Well, he was certainly persistent. 6 posts on the same complaint. I think that might be a record.

Okay, when someone post something and it gets closed by a mod that should be a pretty good indication that you shouldn't keep posting the same crap. Posting about scammers requires prior approval from a mod for a number of reasons. Please read the rules if you are not already familiar with them. It can save good members from being banned.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

Seven posts and every one a violation of the rules. He can't even remember how much he got scammed for from one thread to the next.

Sorry guys, it sucks being scammed but this is not the place or way to handle it.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.