Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sick feeling help me out!!!!

Exclamation Sick feeling help me out!!!!

OK I DID AN 8 WEEK CYCLE OF TEST -E STARTED OFF AT 1CC A WEEK WENT TO 1.5 CC'S THEN STAYED AT 2CCS TILL WEEK 6 THEN WENT 1.5 WEEK 6 1.5 WEEK 7 THEN WEEK 8 1CC THEN CYCLED OFF .... HAVE NOT DONE ANY PCT ITS BEEN TWO WEEKS SINCE I HAVE BEEN OFF CYCLE AND THIS WEEK I STARTED TAKING WINSTROL TABS!!!! WELL TOOK 10MG OF WINSTROL FOR 5 DAYS THEN STARTED FEELING REALLY WEIRD SICK LIKE AND IM STILL FEELING SICK TODAY !!! ITS BEEN 3 DAYS SINCE I STOPPED TAKING THE WINSTROL ... MY HEAD FEELS LIKE BLOOD IS RUSHED TO MY HEAD AND I HAVE MINOR HEAD ACHES THROUGHOUT THE DAY...TONIGHT I FEEL KINDA NAUSEATED AND MY HEAD STILL FEELS HEAVY WOW THIS SUCKS !!!!! IS IT FROM THE TEST OR THE WINNIE IT SEEMS TO BE GETTING BETTER FROM STOPPING THE WINNIE BUT DAMN ITS BEEN SO MANY DAYS AND IM STILL SICK !!!!!!! WILL THIS GO AWAY!!! sorry for the caps i just realized that i had that on!!!

whats the difference where ur gettin the headache from ? GET YOUR ASS TO THE DOCTOR!!

I have to ask... why are you taking the winnie tabs and have not started your PCT?

Not very smart......
    We don't always get what we want.......

But we eventually get what we deserve........

whats the difference if i stack or take them at the end of my test cycle still should i feel this way no so i dont understand what your comment is about its funny sometimes you ask for help and people just wanna be dicks but i prob look 10 times better then you without roids!!!!

Default Go to the Doc

Your blood pressure may be up giving you a migraine or worse you could be headed to strokesville. Get it checked out today, now!When you start vomiting, if you do, will that make you go? Go now.

Quote Originally Posted by MURK THE CLOWN View Post
    whats the difference if i stack or take them at the end of my test cycle still should i feel this way no so i dont understand what your comment is about its funny sometimes you ask for help and people just wanna be dicks but i prob look 10 times better then you without roids!!!!

Its probably because two weeks after your test cycle the last thing you should be taking is winstrol. So yes....there is a difference, a massive one.

The fact that you tapered your cycle, shows how much knowledge you have of steroids......and the fact you have no PCT furthers that conclusion.
    So id listen to these people who seem like "knobs"...you can learn something.
    About the headaches...sounds quite worrying. Id go to a GP

my blood pressure is fine and i dont have headaches all the time i think its just withdraw from the test it was my first cycle i only took 5 winstrol tabs 10 mg a day for 5 days to be honest i think my body is out of test because your body stops production of test so when i stopped my body was like wait where is the test at it just needs to cycle through

Thats what PCT is for....

ok so what do i need to get to make me feel better or do i just ride it out its only been 2 weeks since i took test

This is the reason you plan your cycle ahead of time, and you dont jump the gun until you have everything you need to have a successful and safe experience. get some tribulus at GNC and this will help a little and definately get some nolva. ASAP, or you are bound to feel like shit. plan ahead next time turbo!