Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: would like additional advice

Default would like additional advice

I'm 24 5'6 165 lbs. I'm getting ready to do my first cycle of test 300 and dbol. Going to take
    500mgs of test E3D and 30 - 40 mgs of dbol ED. Taking it for 10 - 12 weeks. Then going to take clomiphene citrate for 6 weeks after cycle. Just wanted to see if they're might be any concerns or changes anybody would make. All help is appreciated

run an AI, arimidex at .25mg EOD is a popular choice.

Also, how long are you running the Dbol? 6 weeks should be the most, not the whole cycle.

other than that it sounds good.

Your running too much test for a first cycle. 500mg per week is plenty. You could do 2 shots per week at 250mg each or one shot at 500mg. 500mg E3D is over 1000mg per week, actually it is 1166mg.

MacAttak has you covered on the rest.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

I'd run HCG so you keep your gains and get your natural test production going quickly after the cycle.
    BigEZ

Take it easy. But if it's too easy, don't take it.
    ---------------------------------------------
    Height: 5'-9"
    Weight: 190 lbs
    BF%: 10