Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: help

Default help

hi everyone am 25 years old and am beeing liftting for 3 years i used to be fat and i lost 33kg with training and diet and then i started liftting.i used a lot of supplements for long time .then i had a tummy tuk to remove the eccess skin and now am training normally after a year of having the surgery .i need some help i decided to use steriods but ii have no idea what to stard with should i start with test.and d/bol for my first cycle? please help me ...sorry if my writting is shit or my questions are dumm.my current weight is 80 kg height 1.77 thnks..
    Last edited by cyprus25; 02-24-2010 at 06:56 PM. Reason: ?

Your questions aren't dumb and congrats on the massive weight loss. What is your goal for the cycle...bulk or cut? what is your diet like? help my lazy ass by converting your stats to pounds, feet and inches.... what is your bf%?
    BigEZ

Take it easy. But if it's too easy, don't take it.
    ---------------------------------------------
    Height: 5'-9"
    Weight: 190 lbs
    BF%: 10

Default help

my weight is 12.8st and height is 5 11' i have about 3-4 ecces kg to lose i dont know how much body fat about 15-16% my diet is about 2500cl a day afte the fucking surgery i put on some waist fat due to the side effects of the surgery.i used a lot of suplements like t/bol animal stuck etc.. but as i finishe my cycle after a couple of weeks i lost almost all my gains.pleace help me out and as i said im liftting for 3 years

A simple Test only would be effective.

Default help

i orded a 8 week cycle of test propiate masteron and wiin is it too much for me some help please...

Default my first day

yerstaday was my first day on my cycle i had no prob with test 150 or masterol 100,but after couple of hours of injecting winn 50 i have a bit of pain on my shoulder .i went to gym all was fine but the only thing was that i am all the time hungry is this normall? and should i buy some multivitamins? tnkhs .my diet is about 3000cl a day

Default My first cycle also.

I'm into my 4th week of test prop only cycle. I wanted to see how my body responds to test before I build on it for next cycle. And I am starving all the time. I lost 35 pounds last year through weight training and calorie deficit diet. Gaining it back this year in muscle. It seem to me like my body is buring more calories on the test, so to grow and stay cut I am injesting quality calories, no junk. High protein, meduim carb, low fat diet. About a 60/30/10 split. I do cheat when I get a strong craving for pizza or something. Good luck.

Default ??

did u see any gains in ur 4 week ?

Default Yep.

Gained 5 ponuds quality rock hard muscle this past week (week 3 to 4). Also considerable strength. Military press up from 135 to 225. Leg press up from 450 to 540.

Default ??

how much test u take a week?