Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: tough injection

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default tough injection

hey guys just started my FIRST cycle today, got all my gear last night.
    Info= 5'9, 165, 11%bf 23yr. old, been lifting about 6 yrs on and off but last 2 yrs consistent.
    cycle=
    week 1-4 dbol 20mg ED
    week 1-12 500mg test cyp (250 tue, fri,)
    week 1-14 arimedex .5mg EOD
    off week 13 & 14
    pct
    nolva 30/20/20/10/10

so first time EVER injecting today and i used my right thigh. Question is that when i pressed down on plunger it was extremely hard to push liquid through. I aspirated first and im using 23g 1inch needles. Is the answer to just heat it up with hair dyrer or am i doing something wrong??? didnt hurt at all but getting tighter as day goes on as expected. also any vets. have any advice they could give along the lines of something that they wish they knew first cycle that they know now?? something unexpected??? thanks

I am also on my first cycle right now. I can tell you I was very surprised how hard I had to push down on the plunger to inject.

After a couple of weeks though you notice it's really not that hard it just seems that way. Also you are going to be pretty sore for the next couple of days but you get used to it. I always noticed that it's sore but it never hinder me in the gym. Whenever i start lifting again the soreness goes away at the gym.

A tip a lot of the vets give is to heat it up a little with a hair dryer. It helps to thin out the oil. I have never done this and just keep the gear at room temp

Default also

when i measure the gear (whatever it is) do i measure it with syringe needle up or down and is it the top of the black where i measure from to be exact.

Put the vial up towards the sky and slowly pull the plunger back. to check, simply push the plunger in and see where the liquid is to the line you desire.
    Former U.S. Army Sergeant 11X

You can use a hair dryer to warm it up, you have to be patient when it comes to injecting, rushing can cause a lot of bad things.

Also, you want to purseperate (Spelling), IE pulling back on plunger to make sure your not in a vein... Unless you like squirting blood... And other side effects....

That's really all. You will be sore as well. It's normal.
    Former U.S. Army Sergeant 11X

the oil based products are very thick which makes it difficult to push through your syringe quickly. But that is a blessing in disguise, because you want to inject very slowly to reduce pain and swelling. Your body will inevitably get used to it and the soreness you feel from each injection will be less severe every week.

Sounds like a good cycle... Good Luck mate.!

I run the syringe under warm water, this help alot

If your running 500mg of test per week, is it more beneficial to inject twice a week (tues/fri) as apposed to doing it all at one time?

Quote Originally Posted by TripleNik View Post
    If your running 500mg of test per week, is it more beneficial to inject twice a week (tues/fri) as apposed to doing it all at one time?
    I do Tuesday and Friday