Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Cycle Input

Default Cycle Input

Hey guys,

Planning my next cycle what you guys think

Sus-500mgs/wk- week 1-10

Tren A- 50mgs/EOD- week 1-4(might up to 75mgs if sides aren't bad)

T-Bol- 100mgs/ED- week 8-12

Nolva- 20, 20, 20, 20
    Last edited by sethzy; 03-08-2010 at 10:16 PM.
    I helped with the Lufthansa Heist!!!

How many cycles have you done?

I would run the tren for 6 weeks at the 50mg EOD or 75mg EOD. The extra two weeks will make a significant difference. Sides shouldn't be bad unless you go over six weeks. 100mg ED of tbol is on the high side IMO but can be done. I would run it at 50-60mg ED. I would also suggest adding a week to pct. Maybe 20/20/20/10/10 and if you aren't running dostinex at least run Adex at .25mg EOD. I like to run a little clomid while on tren too. 25mg EOD is enough.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

This will be my fourth cycle.

When you talk about adding adex EOD what part of the cycle are you referring to? I usually keep my cycles pretty simple with Test, maybe some T-bol + Deca, and Nolva. All I've read about Tren has me curious. I know that dostinex, Adex, and clomid are part of PCT, but I've never had to implement them in my cycles before.

Could I use Aromasin in the place of Adex?

The dostinex should be run while running any nandrolone like tren to keep prolactin levels down. Prolactin is often the cause of erectile disfunction and builds up while running nandrolones. It is not 100% guaranteed you will have a problem.

Running tren at 50mg EOD you would probably not have any significant problems but it is always better to be prepared. Running an AI like adex or aromasin will help to keep estrogen in line and that in itself is beneficial and can help with the issue of prolactin. It won't reduce it but keeping estrogen low reduces the chance of sexual side effects too.

I would run the adex or aromasin through the whole cycle at .25mg EOD stopping when you start pct. Nolvadex can be run during cycle to help with estrogen but it isn't as strong or affective as an AI like adex or aromasin.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

Thank ya sir,

So I'm going to Run it like this:

Sus 500mgs/week- Week 1-10

Tren 75mgs/EOD- Week 1-6

T-bol 60mgs/ED- Week 8-12

Nolva 20,20,20,10,10- Week 12-16

Aromasin-.25mgs/ED- Weeks 1-12

If this looks good to you Florida, I'm running with it.

Yep, looks good.

Hazcat Guest

I think the aromasin dose is low. That's the dose for arimidex. Aromasin should be run around 10 mg to 15 mg's daily. Unlike arimidex it doesn't have a negative effect with nolvadex so aromasin can be run part way into pct along with nolvadex. I normally take it 2 weeks in.

Makes more sense that way Haz, cause the pills I was looking to buy were 5mgs. I was trying to figure out a way to break them up to 1/20th of their size. I guess I could have licked it twice a day, jk.

So run the Aromasin throughout the whole cycle, and include 2 weeks into PCT at 10mgs ED?