Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How to inject the correct amount of Test

Quote Originally Posted by BigEz View Post
    Is it just me or does anyone else account for the weight of the ester when figuring out how much test (or any estered drug) to inject?

For example:

With each 100mg (1cc) of test P, approx 80mg is the actual test compound and 20mg is the prop ester. So, whenever I run prop at 100mg EOD, I actually draw up 1.25cc into the syringe in order to inject 100mg of test.

With each 250mg (1cc) of Test E, approx 173mg is the test compound and 77mg is the enthanate ester. So, whenever I run Enthanate at 250mg twice weekly, I actually draw up 1.45cc into the syringe in order to inject 250mg of test.

Does anyone else do this or am I just an anal retentive freak?
    why only 100mg eod why not 150mg just wondering im about to do a 16 wk cycle with tren ace 75mg m-f test prop 150 m w f if you have some info on that i would appreciate it bro thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DJ MAGIK MIKE View Post
    why only 100mg eod why not 150mg just wondering im about to do a 16 wk cycle with tren ace 75mg m-f test prop 150 m w f if you have some info on that i would appreciate it bro thanks
    m w f ?? .... u need to go every other day... you need to shoot on weekends... steroids dont take a break for the weekends. every other day means every other day ... your hormone level will be all over the place if you go mwf..which means worse side effects

Quote Originally Posted by md45 View Post
    ....wtf IS ?? ... i couldn't type "l u b e" ... it blanked it out !!
    Yeah, you can't say yea st or st ore either. Not even rest ore. And some other words too. But I really don't understand those two. Or three, I guess....

*****, store, restore, ****

i guess they saw the errors in their way.....some of it at least

MD45: Yea I always finish off with an air bubble and I never **** the needle. The needle is sharp enough since I use a latger gauge to draw from the vial. I caught your sarcasm and it was funny. Thanks.

DJ Mike: I'm using 100mg EOD cuz I'm using it as a frontload for enthanate. And I agree with MD45 that m w f is not EOD... it should be M W F S T T S M W F etc...
    BigEZ

Take it easy. But if it's too easy, don't take it.
    ---------------------------------------------
    Height: 5'-9"
    Weight: 190 lbs
    BF%: 10