Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: First cycle - LF some help

Default First cycle - LF some help

hi, this is my first cycle i am doing, im 6'0 235 , and in the 235 its not fat, i have been training naturally, but i was told i have to put on 20 pounds to be considered for rugby canada, i ended up grabbing sustasuper 350(USP) dbol 15(zues) and 2 hgh kits. i was thinking about thinking about taking 700mg a week of sus and 45 mg of dbol a day along with 6 iu's of hgh. i am taking in about 460G of protein a day along with 7500 calories, train 6 days a week.

any advice would be absolutely great!
    thanks!!

That sounds like a lot of calories....a rule of thumb for a bulking cycle is your body weight in pounds 235lbs x 17 = 3995 calories. an excess of 3500 calories would equate to roughly 1lb of fat if you are not burning those calories.

What does your training regime look like?
    Are you spending 6 days a week in the gym or doing rugby training ?
    How much cardio are you doing ?
    Do you know your exact body fat ?

I don't know anything about sustasuper 350 but I'm guessing its sustanon 350mg/ml. If that is the case I'd do 1/2cc every 3 days for 10-12 weeks and the dbol at 45mg ED split up 2-3 times per day for 5 weeks. Unless you're running the HGH for at least six months you won't get much out of it.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

monday-chest/tri
    tuesday-wide grip bi's
    wednesday-back
    thursday-legs
    friday-shoulders
    saturday-core/cardio

spend about 2 1/2 hours in the gym a day, and on saturday is when i do rugby training. and i i went last week to find out my body fat, the doctor said i was 10.3% body fat.

10% BF is good....your BMR is around 2270 calories, so if you stayed in bed all day that's what your body would need to function....

I would question the amount of calories you are taking in as consuming 7500 a day I think your body fat would be higher. Can you post what you ate yesterday ??

I know a couple of top flight rugby players here in the UK (not professional but close to be) one has cycled the other has not and they both say about being careful due to dope testing. Not sure how hot they are in Canada but Sustanon does have a detection time of around 3 months.

Would hate to hear you got your break and then get thrown out because of a dope test
    Last edited by premier; 03-23-2010 at 06:53 AM. Reason: typo

i thnk it a bit too much for a first cycle