Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Update: I finally told my wife I'm juicing

Thumbs up

Just request a copy of the medical records from your blood work. You then will know for sure what your Test levels were and if the Doc is being straight with you. I pulled my blood work from the hospital before the Doc got them. That way I was armed and informed before I went back to Doc to discuss the results of the test. It's your right under federal law to have full axcess to your medical records.

Quote Originally Posted by jimking001 View Post
    Just request a copy of the medical records from your blood work. You then will know for sure what your Test levels were and if the Doc is being straight with you. I pulled my blood work from the hospital before the Doc got them. That way I was armed and informed before I went back to Doc to discuss the results of the test. It's your right under federal law to have full axcess to your medical records.
    I always get a copy of my labs without fail. It's funny I have a doc who will run my test levels and is covered under my insurance but he won't prescribe test unless I go to his life extension clinic which is not covered and is ridiculously expensive. I take the labs to my other doctor who is not covered and get my script and can get it filled for a lot less. I'm going to see if they will make my script "medically necessary" so my insurance will cover that too. Ah the games we must play.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

Hazcat Guest

Quote Originally Posted by md45 View Post
    Finish your cycle then go a few weeks after you quit...test levels will be nearly non existent then, right?
    It works...see an endocrinologist. They aren't afraid to prescribe testosterone.

Default Test Screening was an add on

They always run my blood but this time I specifically asked for the test screen. He didn't mind giving it to me (the test), just wanted to cover his butt i think. The normal results were for my age I'm sure. But yeah, your right, I want the levels of superman, not lios lane. I always get a copy of the blood work in the mail, but did not get a copy of the test results. I'll call and ask for a copy of them. I'm paying for them through insurance anyway, so. And I don't have a prob with the iterbet sources. I've found quite a few reputable sources. I just hate picking up the mail. You know what I mean? FL why don't you whip us all up a batch or two?

he's got a point...........lol
    I am a Redneck. do not a Redneck have eyes? hath not a Redneck hands, organs, dimensions, senses, affections, passions? fed with the same food, hurt with the same weapons, subject to the same diseases, healed by the same means,inject in the same area's,drink and pass out on the same lawns, as city boys do? If you prick us, do we not get pissed? if you tickle us, do we not think your queer? if you poison us, do we not die? and if you wrong us, do we not pull out our shotguns and shoot you ??