Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Update: I finally told my wife I'm juicing

Default Update: I finally told my wife I'm juicing

Let me set this up for you. My wife and I have been together for over 28 years. We're in our mid fifties, our sons are grown, we're grandparents and we both work long hard hours. So the sex life has dwindled to the weekly Friday night fling, if that. I'm in the mmiddle of the fourth week of my test cycle. For the past couple of weeks I've been really horny all the time and have been sexing her up almost every night sometimes more. Last night after a wild hour long session (at or age, there's hope guys) she came out and asked me what are you taking? So I told her and showed her my test. She was okay with it; she likes the fringe benefits. The only thing she didn't really like was when she asked me what would happen if I got caught. I don't really like that part too much either. Too bad the sponsors can't ship rfom inside US. Help us out here guys. But no more sneaking around and hiding, I feel so much better.

Go ask your doctor for a prescription. All he can do is say no. Just tell him you have a friend that had his testosterone checked and it was low. You are having similar issues and would like to see if you are a candidate for HRT. At your age it shouldnt be hard to get a script for real. Even if you have to ask more than 1 doc. Besides the consequences for being caught are non existent for something thats just taking a little test. Its not like you are a drug kingpin. Seriously even the really big time dealers arent doing much if any time. Stay clear from large amounts and you shouldnt have even the slightest issues.

Default Thanks Chancy

I did check with my doctor and he ran a test panel. My levels were normal. So, I've found this site. Also I've read your thread you started yesterday about the letter inside the shipment. It makes it somewhat nerve racking waiting and wondering. The fact that I've been in prison twice for trafficking once in the 80's (which is when and why I started working out to begin with) and once in the 90's makes me very aware of the risks. But I got you. Thanks for the input.

Yes.... once you get off cycle, go see your Dr. and have him run tests. If he's progressive, he'll put you on HRT... I'm sure your normal test levels are low.

If he doesn't.... fire his ass.....
    We don't always get what we want.......

But we eventually get what we deserve........

Default Dr's an old fart

He's an old guy. Kept telling me to lose weight even though my weight is muscle, lost it and he said he'd finally cured me. He said he woudl give me some test if my levels were low, but if they weren't low and he gave them to me he was concerned I might become a pro baseball player. I need a younger guy for stuff like this probablyOr I could learn to make my own like some of you guys; or maybe not.

I agree you need to find a better doctor. You could try this, go to the pharmacy and asked your pharmacist if he knows of any doctors in your area that prescribes test to his patients. If you have a good pharmacist he will help you out especially at your age.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

Finish your cycle then go a few weeks after you quit...test levels will be nearly non existent then, right?

what a way to cheat the system then huh!

Ya my question is did he say your test levels are normal at your age or there normal in general? What exactly is normal? We all want test levels that we had when we were 16-18.
    So if you go to the doctors at the age of 100 and you have no test in your blood at all is he going to tell you your test levels are normal?
    The real Way of a Warrior is the Art of Peace, the power of love ~ Morihei Ueshiba

yea i got test levels done two yearsa ago and they were all normal. but i had a chart to compare my age and weight and all that crap with the numbers from my lh and test and other hormone levels