Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: trying to get back in the game

Default trying to get back in the game

I was on some barbarik medication that left me bedridden 11 months. i am now starting to get my energy back and i am ready to hit the gym. my question is should i hit the gym for about 6 months befor starting back on a cycle our should i start a cycle now to give me a boost to get back where i was befor i got sick
    I cried because i had no shoes, until i saw a man, who had no feet.

i would definatley spend six months before starting anything. the logic is to let your body recover as much as it can on its own, and then suppliment it from a higher starting point. if you have been bedridden for 11 months, you do not want to overtrain, or even damage your muscles, nerves, bones, joints, ligaments, tissues...ect. basically everything. steroids are no joke and should only be used by those who are READY. im sure youll make the right decision because you know just how lucky you are to have a working body, and you must know by now that you only get one.

post your natural gains and workouts as well as your diet right here in this thread and im sure all of us would be happy to let u know exactly what you should take for your body and gains and when the perfect time to utilize the max gains from supplimenting down the road when you are healthy enough! good luck brah im out to get shoulders!

Pay your dues before starting any Gear, you need a good multi/vit/mineral,Protein and a soild Diet & training program

Quote Originally Posted by *****************-rep View Post
    Damn dude, how long has it been since you were in the gym? 11 months down bed ridden no less you need to go through some PT before you think about getting back into the gym. NO gear, you'll tear something before your tendons get strong enough to support the strength.
    x2........
    -5'6
    -190lbs an rising
    -8%bf
    -max bench press to date= 390lbs

Quote Originally Posted by eClenbuterol View Post
    Pay your dues before starting any Gear, you need a good multi/vit/mineral,Protein and a soild Diet & training program
    x2............
    -5'6
    -190lbs an rising
    -8%bf
    -max bench press to date= 390lbs

Glad your back on your feet and ready to get back to lifting. I really don't think your ready for gear as yet. Man you just got out of bed after 11 months. I think if you ask yourself. Am I truly ready to jump into AAS ? The answer would be No! Your body has been in a coma state for almost a year. Take your time and ease back into lifting again. In 6 months you might be ready.

Quote Originally Posted by nitsuj450 View Post
    x2........
    Quote Originally Posted by nitsuj450 View Post
    x2............
    So tha'ts x4......right?