Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Thigh Shot

Hazcat Guest

The delt can hold quite a bit but don't put over 1 ml in a bicep. I learned this the hard way by injecting 3 mls in mine. I can take 3 ml's in my delt with no problem but most people like to stay at 2 mls max.

Quads for me always, 1.1/2'' Needle... sometimes hit a nerve if your unlucky but overall if your doing your own injections i find this place the most convinient and easy to control.

Thanks for all the input. It was great! I find the delt is probably the easiest for me. My delts are pretty meaty unlike my thighs....genetics I guess. I have actually pined in my front delt. Was a little sore, but not too bad. Anyone do that before?
    Anyway, with the cycle I am on and not crazy about orals, it makes it tough on Mondays and Thursdays. Ouch.

I alternate from left to right. warming up the syringe with a hair dryer helps and when injecting with your off hand (for me its using my left cause im right handed, so pinning in my right delt) try not to move the needle too much when in there. I was hurting last week. ......Leedsunited i must be super unlucky!! I hit a nerve in my butt and in my thigh years ago so Im delt exclusive unles i can get someone to pin me .....The irony needles freak me out ......Do it where ever you feel the most comfort and control. Happy Lifting!!!!

I love injection Monday!!!!!!!!!!!

Holy Crap, Got my new test cyp yesterday and did a thigh shot 1cc. Man it feels like someone hit my thigh with a bat today. The oil was a little thicker so I heated it up with a blow dryer. Went in ok but man is my thigh is hurting bad today.

Default It'll get better

It won't hurt forever. If it doesn't kill you it can only make you stronger.

Did another thigh shot this morning and follwed Haz's instructions above and it went like a dream. Bent the knee 90 degrees and pushed the pin in a little slower than normal. "Usually shoot it dart like" Conciously kept the muscle relaxed.......Such a big difference form the first pin last week.

interesting.......im hesitant to say anything as i have less experience than most with injecting.....i however do have more experience than most when it comes to human anatomy.

it seems to me like sitting on the floor with your leg straight would be better.
    the reason i say that is cause when your leg is straight, your quad is shortened. as you bend your leg your quad elongates and has more tension. the quad is comparable to a tricep and our hammy's to our bi's. when injecting a tri wouldnt we want the arm straight and the muscle shortened rather than elbow bent and tri stretched?

im not talking about straightening one's leg and flexing, but sitting and having it relaxed as much as poss.

i dunno.....i like reading what you all have to say regardless

and also, hitting a nerve is something else huh? today was my 3rd shot.......1st was in rt glute, 2nd in the left glute and this last one was in my right thigh.

on one hand it sucks that i hit a nerve and on the other im almost glad as i dont really fear the injecting process anymore. was kinda funny though, my leg twitched and jumped and at first i thought it was a combo of me being nervous plus my leg muscle being different/more dense than my glute, so i pushed further.......lol wrong move, shit twitched and jumped even more almost like saying get that thing the F out. i reassessed, shot higher and it was all good but im sore today for sure. reminds me of early on in bootcamp when everyone limps in sync for the half week following the pennicilin shots