Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Thigh Shot

Quote Originally Posted by Frank Knuckles View Post
    interesting.......im hesitant to say anything as i have less experience than most with injecting.....i however do have more experience than most when it comes to human anatomy.

it seems to me like sitting on the floor with your leg straight would be better.
    the reason i say that is cause when your leg is straight, your quad is shortened. as you bend your leg your quad elongates and has more tension. the quad is comparable to a tricep and our hammy's to our bi's. when injecting a tri wouldnt we want the arm straight and the muscle shortened rather than elbow bent and tri stretched?

im not talking about straightening one's leg and flexing, but sitting and having it relaxed as much as poss.

i dunno.....i like reading what you all have to say regardless
    I shoot my quads with a stright leg and find this works well for me, i always do quad shots, over the years ive had blood squirt out all over the place, day after the injection site has gone black,all sorts lol,. i think is cause the are so many blood vessels in the legs sometimes its hard to miss them. now that ive been doing eod jabs ive been using delts too and i have to say that they are gooood, doesnt hurt at all, where as for me quads hurt alittle every time even when im injecting.

Default Whatever's best for you

I did left quad this morning and had leg straightened out. Did right quad wednesday and had leg at 90 degree angle. no big deal either way. Just wahtever you like best I think. But it is rough when you stick the pin in and your leg jumps 6 inches off the floor. Had that happen once so far. Delts are much less painfu, I agree,l bit my pecs with my beefy arms across my chest make it hard to breath while I'm injecting. But I like to break it up. I rotate muscles and hit eod but don't do any muscle more than once every two weeks.

ive seen people use the term "virgin muscles".........i was hoping that it hurting this much was just due to never being exposed to gear and a pin. i guess i can look forward to 2 days of soreness in what ever muscle i pin from now on yesss!!!!! j/k

glutes are a dream though. last thursday (as it was my first ever) i told myself im just gonna go through the whole process, clean the area, unsheeth the pin and either do it, or see what the process made me feel like..........when the pin pressed against my skin it just sorta went in......unbelievably easy with no pain.

up until then i was worried about getting nervous while it was in and being too hurried to aspirate. it was a good first experience and nice to know that i can go back to that. couldnt have done it without looking at the step by step procedure on here as to how to inject properly

Default Agreed

I go back to the inject pics from time to time when something didn't feel just right. But your muscles do get used to the inject somewhat. It doesn't hurt as bad, or even at all after a couple of times in each muscle. But I'm still somewhat new to all this also.

Quote Originally Posted by Bufbiker View Post
    I go back to the inject pics from time to time when something didn't feel just right. But your muscles do get used to the inject somewhat. It doesn't hurt as bad, or even at all after a couple of times in each muscle. But I'm still somewhat new to all this also.
    That all depends, If the BA content is high it will be sore after every shot for 2 days or so, and the steroid has nut oil in it you might react like i have and the injection site and surrounding area will swell and itch.

Default That actually happened for first time

Last week (wed.) did right quad shot, thursday mid-morning i thought I had pulled a quad muscle. Did left quad Fri. morning, no problems, but by Friday afternoon had red, swollen area just south of injection area. It's slowly gone away and is good now. Wasn't really concerned because of all I've read from other threads where somehting similar happened. Just followed normal protocol, and it was good. And the left quad, even though I've used it a number of times now, is still sore today. So Slimbad, I see that you are right on. Don't know much about different oils, but I recognize pain when I experience it.
    Forgive my rambling on. My brain's in a fog today.
    Last edited by Bufbiker; 04-11-2010 at 03:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bufbiker View Post
    Last week (wed.) did right quad shot, thursday mid-morning i thought I had pulled a quad muscle. Did left quad Fri. morning, no problems, but by Friday afternoon had red, swollen area just south of injection area. It's slowly gone away and is good now. Wasn't really concerned because of all I've read from other threads where somehting similar happened. Just followed normal protocol, and it was good. And the left quad, even though I've used it a number of times now, is still sore today. So Slimbad, I see that you are right on. Don't know much about different oils, but I recognize pain when I experience it.
    lol, the english sust really hurts the quads, and it like travels down almost to the knee.

Default That's what this prop did

The red went, literally travelled all the way down to my right knee. But it is beginning to fade. How do you like the sust? I like the prop because of the quicker release time. Do you even feel the prop in the sust. those first few weeks?

i like sust better the test c and test e, i jab e3rd on sust, its takes me about 4 weeks to start to notice anything thou, so you dont really feel the prop. i have had real good gains of sust thou, it was my first cycle too

Did my first thigh pin today. It stung pretty good going in, but so far there is almost no post pin pain at all! I'm surprised!