Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Will cortizone injection have negative effects

Default Will cortizone injection have negative effects

Have to have cortizone injection,to ease pain of pinched nerve in neck to help me continue to train. Will shot have a negative effect on my Test/DECA 10 week cycle?

There could be an effect just be carefull, u will definitely get anxiety feelings alot, had that big time with cort injections. Just be careful, consult your doctor.

Speaking strickly from what I was told by my doctor (same issue as you). Corticosteroids like prednisone soften the joints to some degree especially the hips and osteoporosis. Extended use could cause deterioration of the joints. This could be an issue with lifting heavy or doing squats as you bones can become thinner/weaker as can your joints. I opted out of the injections and just see a chiropractor every 6-8 weeks. I have done prednisone a couple of times for sort periods and got almost immediate relief from the pinched nerve. If you have not tried that I would suggest doing so first. The injections can cause other issues like weight gain.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

If i'm correct which I may not be, I just had back surgery today and am on a ton of pain pills, it can cause muscle loss. Cuz when I was getting them for my ruptured disc I read up on them and I'm pretty sure this was one of the negatives, I could be completely wrong but there is plenty of websites if you google itthat you can find the negative side effects and the weight gain they cause is not the weight gain you want its fat, this is if I'm correct. You should talk to your doctor or at the very least google it look at different sites and see what you can find.

From what I have read okucougar you are correct. I read part of a study yesterday in pubmed about the use of anabolic steroids to offset the negative effects of corticosteroids. The study was kind of crappy and based of elderly people not body builders but I could see where there would be benefits from the two run together in that setting.

I think if I were going to be on a corticosteroid while running an anabolic cycle I would lift lift weights (relatively) as to not cause damage to my joints. Now mind you this would be for extended use of corticosteroids in oral form or injections. If I were only taking them for a few weeks or a month like I have in the past IMO it would not be an issue.
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.