Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Dostinex and Deca Questions

Default Dostinex and Deca Questions

First, is it necessary to take Dostinex during a cycle of Test cip and Deca?

Here's what I'm running;
    Test Cip 400mg/wk
    Deca 250mg/wk
    Arimadex .5/eod

I have read on some posts that it is recommended to take Dostinex while on Deca and others not.

Second, I only have enough Deca for a 10 weeks. I may not be able to get my hands on more. Is 10 weeks enough to cycle the Deca?

Thanks for your advice

Well...thats a pretty low dose of deca. You might see some gains from it...personally i would get more deca...enough to run it at 400mg for 10-12 weeks...but at that low of a dose of deca, if you keep your estrogen down with adex you should be fine without dostinex, but u might wanna grab some just in case

X2......................
    The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The consumer comments and experiences relayed herein may not be typical. Your experience may vary.

Disclaimer: The advice I provide is based on experience and/or research and should not be considered professional medical advice. It is best to confirm any potential use of a drug or possible medical condition with a licensed doctor.

Dostinex makes me feel amazing! lol. i love that shit! i take it just for the hell of it sometimes!! hahaha my girlfriend loves it too... after we fuck, i can go again and again.. GOOOOOD STUFF!!!! hahahahahaha

if you keep your estrogen down with adex you should be fine without dostinex, but u might wanna grab some just in case
    How do you know when your estrogen level is too high and what are the sides from it?

Quote Originally Posted by Comp View Post
    How do you know when your estrogen level is too high and what are the sides from it?
    early symptoms of estrogen dominance, such as breast tenderness, anxiety, headaches, weight gain, water retention, may develop. Many other symptoms have been related to abnormally high levels of estrogen, including decreased sex drive, mood swings, fatigue, insomnia, hair loss, and memory loss.

BOOM there ya go mate

Quote Originally Posted by md45 View Post
    Well...thats a pretty low dose of deca. You might see some gains from it...personally i would get more deca...enough to run it at 400mg for 10-12 weeks...but at that low of a dose of deca, if you keep your estrogen down with adex you should be fine without dostinex, but u might wanna grab some just in case
    now what bout with d bol? i heard you tyipcally run d bol weks 1-5 or 1-4, would that be the same for deca too or am i mistaken? and yes that is an abormally low dosage of it, ramp it up if you want some results

Quote Originally Posted by focusfanatic01 View Post
    early symptoms of estrogen dominance, such as breast tenderness, anxiety, headaches, weight gain, water retention, may develop. Many other symptoms have been related to abnormally high levels of estrogen, including decreased sex drive, mood swings, fatigue, insomnia, hair loss, and memory loss.
    Now we know why women are always pissed off !!!