Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Leaning effect of test??

Gym, some fantasy shoot-em-up game, or competing for the crowd...

Default Leaning effect of test??

Im on my fifth week of test c 500mg EW and Dbol 50mg ED (last day of dbol tom.). This past week I have have lost 2 lbs. with no change in diet of training but am much leaner. Is this b/c the test c has peaked? I knew it took a few weeks to build up in my system and I thought the dbol would make be bloat and fatter...but somehow I got leaner (was 9.86 % bf at beginning @188-190lbs. and as of yesterday Im at 8.23% @ 206lbs). I know that weight is not the best data to compare and I usually just use the mirror. Thoughts?
    Hard work beats talent when talent doesnt work hard...so do work!

did you start running an AI recently, only thing I would think is some drop in water weight.

When in an anabolic state the body uses nutrients more efficently so with a good diet ,its possible.

Yeah i have been on an AI since the beginning (Arimidex .25mg EOD). My diet is very clean with 1.5g of protein per pound of bodyweight. So with the gains I have made I only adjust my protein intake.

Default I think it's your diet

I'm on test prop only cycle and find that how my body looks from one part of day to the next depends on food intake and liquid intake + activity. The test isn't really leaning me up any more than before cycle (was 10% and still around 10% even with an added 1000calories a day). But i think like eclen said we're just burning more fuel. Like going from a 6 cylindar to a 5.0 v-8, from 26 miles a gallon to 16 miles per gallon.
    But like you. I'm surprised the d-bol isn't adding water weight to you. You must be doing everything right.

im beleiving that since the test has kicked in you need to a nny up in your diet, annie up the calories and protein intake. you should be gettin almost 400g a day of protein at your weight now man
    Quote Originally Posted by Bufbiker View Post
    I think everyone should have steroids while they're on sex.

THIS SITE IS FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES THEREIN. PLEASE READ THE RULES AND NO SOURCE CHECKS.

Height: 5' 9''
    Weight:166 lbs
    Experience: 9 years

Because fat cells are richly endowed with androgen receptors, adipose tissue is a target of testosterone. The very first action of Testosterone is to increase the density of the beta adrenergic receptors, the only receptors that can promote fat release from the adipose tissue. They're activated by epinephrine and norepinephrine, two hormones that are categorized as catecholamines. So, even if testosterone binds directly to your adipose cells, it will promote fat mobilization indirectly.

When you increase the number of beta receptors, it takes far less epinephrine or norepinephrine to promote lipolysis, or fat burning. ln other words, testosterone increases the fat sensitivity to the two direct lipolytic hormones.

The sensitizing property of testosterone is greatly reinforced by the presence of growth hormone. There's a clear synergy between androgens and GH in upregulating the lipolytic beta receptors. Since testosterone itself can trigger the release of GH, you can appreciate how great that synergy is. Testosterone and GH have the same synergistic actions in promoting muscle anabolism, By acting on fat cells, testosterone can also inhibit fat uptake, which reduces the likelihood of adipose storage. So androgens not only promote fat release, but they also prevent the entry of new fat.

Those two effects are reinforced by the testosterone-driven initiation of fat oxidation. Structures called mitochondria are found inside cells such as the ones in your muscles or liver. The mitochondria are the parts of the cells where fat is transformed into energy Testosterone-binding sites have been identified on the mitochondria, and once activated by androgens, they accelerate the entry of fat molecules into the mitochondria.

The rate of entry is the limiting factor that determines how much fat a single mitochondrion can burn. The higher the rate of entry, the more fat you're going to lose. That acceleration of fat oxidation by androgens is very useful, especially as you try to get very lean, and it's the reason that highly androgenic drugs are so popular with competitors who are cutting up for a contest, even though they have no anabolic properties. The more androgenic the drug, the more fat will be imported into the mitochondria for oxidation. For example, tren is well known for this. And the DHT derivatives bind strongly to the androgen receptor as well.

So testosterone promotes both fat mobilization and oxidation while preventing the entry of new fat molecules into your adipose tissue.
    Last edited by StrappingYoungLad; 04-16-2010 at 01:29 AM. Reason: if only I could spell

The other side of that is that excessive testosterone may inhibit leptin levels, which would tell your body you were starving, and combined with a high calorie intake would actually promote fat gain. Increased appetite would be a signal of decreased leptin expression. So if you find yourself really hungry on cycle, that's why and you will probably gain some fat. BTW, nicotine increases leptin, which is why people gain fat when they stop smoking. So if it weren't addicting, nicotine gum would be a good dieting tool.

Jesus syl sounds straight from a book. Learning points right there
    Quote Originally Posted by Bufbiker View Post
    I think everyone should have steroids while they're on sex.

THIS SITE IS FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES THEREIN. PLEASE READ THE RULES AND NO SOURCE CHECKS.

Height: 5' 9''
    Weight:166 lbs
    Experience: 9 years

Thanks all for replies...yeah i have been struggling to get in the 400g a day but get it most days and I am almost convinces that I should up the protein.

Bufbiker I was confused too...i guess the AI kept the bloat and fat gain down. i am lean naturally but i never though i would be leaner than precycle