Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Thread: Using at 60. Lipids and Cholesterol

Default Using at 60. Lipids and Cholesterol

Hi,
    I am 59, very fit, healthy and been using testosterone and Boldenone on 12 week on/off cycles for several years with no problems. I chose these two substances for their low risk and safety profiles especially regarding the avoidance of lipid and cholesterol issues.
    I have been reading that a 3 week on/off cycle may produce better results for me. However my question is whether boldernone will have any place in this much shorter cycle and maybe should be replaced with something else that would better fit a short cycle.
    I am taking 500mg of test and 400 mg of boldenone a week.
    Thanks for any advise.

Why not run test only? For longer than 3 weeks though.. Obviously to feel much of anything you would have to use prop, but still, I have had several people claim they don't FULLY feel it until 7-14 days.

Considering the half life of EQ, during your 3 weeks "off", you wouldn't really be off. If you're going to do that you need to run things like test prop and tren ace in relatively high dosages like 100mg ED. I've done this and found it unsatisfying, as well as difficult to cease after just 3 weeks. Perhaps just my own lack of discipline...
    Regarding lipids, steroids can, in fact lower HDL cholesterol and raise LDL cholesterol. HDL (high density lipoprotein, commonly referred to as "good cholesterol") helps to protect the arteries by bringing unused cholesterol to the liver where it is broken down. LDL on the other hand has the opposite effect. Some steroids can therefore cause high cholesterol levels with low HDL and high LDL. Some steroids are, of course, very mild on blood lipids, while others are notably harsh. In both cases, however, it is likely that a return to within normal parameters would occur after steroids are not being taken.

I think you should just continue as you have been. If it 'aint broke....

You are probably right. I have not had any problem with the 10 week cycles of test and bold and done it for years. My attraction to the shorter cycle was that the receptors would not shut down and so in the long long run the effects should be better. The gains could be slower but the loss less. I use test and bold because there are the least harmful re the lipid levels.

Well, the half life of Boldenone is 15 days. So after 2 weeks, you would still have 200 mg from the first week in your body. After another 15 days you would have 100 mg from the first week as well as 200mg from the second week. After 45 days you would have 50, 100, 200 for a total of 350mg from the first 3 weeks even after 45 days "off". That's the main problem. Boldenone can be detected in a drug test up to 1.5 years later. That's why you have to use short esters like prop if you want to try the 3 weeks on/off idea.

SYL has got it dailed in... best to stay with a longer cycle with the boldenone.

I tried short cycles and never really felt they were effective....
    We don't always get what we want.......

But we eventually get what we deserve........

Default yes, that's clear, thanks

yes, that's clear, thanks

Hazcat Guest

Let's track down why you're losing your gains. How to you run your cycle and what type of post cycle therapy do you use.

I don't use PCT since I am prescribed testosterone cyp. So after my cycle I take my prescribed dose of 200mg every two weeks.
    My blood test which I take annually and three months after ending a cycle are normal.