Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: the right way to cut

Default the right way to cut

whats the right way to cut? people told me just do reps of 12-15. they also said id lose alot of strength. im here just to get the right info hah

thanks
    mike

strict diet, I lower the carbs quite a bit and really keep any fats to a bare minimal, I up my speed on cradio and I do drop the weight on my lifts a bit, though just enough to get in a few more reps. I would say 90% is your diet.

I can always still cut pretty good with a decent amount of fats. Don't want to get dietary fats too low. Just make sure they are mainly clean.. No saturated or trans (hydrogenate oils).

All about diet! You gotta be very strict and eat very clean. Cardio first thing in the morning on an empty stomach and have your last meal about 3 hours before you go to bed. It works great for me.

x2!

Also, keep sugars low. Fructose (fruit sugar) and lactose (milk sugar) are better than sucrose (table sugar) I suppose, but low sugar diets always work wonders for me!

Yeah im gonna go with tyler, sugar has a high adipose tissue conversion rate. As do any simple carbs, as for strength you'll get most of it back right after your done cutting, as you go along you will find you'll have gained it all back and are now putting on new muscle and getting stronger. Never fear the cut, we want people to see thework we put in at the gym. Plus, girls like abs.

Keep the majority of your carbs in the first two meals of the day.....then one more carb meal PWO....after that its ok to have fibrous carbs from veges but limit the rest to around 20 or so....

thanks for all the help guys!

Diet!!! lower carb intake.... and take in about 50% of ur carbs in ur post workout meal and they should be simple carbs.....the other 50% of ur carbs should be complex carbs and should be early in the day...

plenty of protein and healthy fats!!

no sweets or junk food...
    -5'6
    -190lbs an rising
    -8%bf
    -max bench press to date= 390lbs

Hazcat Guest

I agree with the diet advice and especially the carb portion. The fats should already be clean in on point. The simple carbs post workout and the remainder clean carbs. Early morning low intensity cardio prior to eating will burn off fat in the blood stream that is released why you sleep. High intensity cardio later in the day will tell your body to shed excess fat. Your lifts can continue any way you want them to as they will not have much affect on fat loss. Simply dropping 500 calories out of your diet each day will result in weight loss.