Anabolic Steroids - Steroid Forums
Pin it Share on Tumblr

buy steroids - roid-shop.com

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Acne

lol great! I'd rather hear about what hot one's secrete. oh by the way no zits on this boy.

haha thanks for the help guys.
    I really don't want to take any chances so ill grab some accutane when i decide to hit the cycle.
    I use pro-activ ATM because i have very mild acne, so i was concerned that steroids will make it go out of control.

Quote Originally Posted by Perstallion View Post
    haha thanks for the help guys.
    I really don't want to take any chances so ill grab some accutane when i decide to hit the cycle.
    I use pro-activ ATM because i have very mild acne, so i was concerned that steroids will make it go out of control.
    it also depends on what steroids your running- some have worse sides then others when acne is concerned. Whats the cycle?

Quote Originally Posted by md45 View Post
    And don't bang fat chicks.....that's always been known to cause acne.

Lmao!!!! Hahahahahaha!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JoeHammer View Post
    it also depends on what steroids your running- some have worse sides then others when acne is concerned. Whats the cycle?
    Week 1 to 13: 10mg Nolvadex daily
    Week 1 to 10: 400mg of EQ weekly
    Week 1 to 10: 500mg TEST weekly
    Week 13 - 40mg nolva+ 100mg clomid daily
    Week 14 - 30mg nolva+ 50mg clomid daily
    Week 15 - 20mg nolva+ 50mg clomid daily

This will be my first cycle too by the way, im just trying to gather as much knowledge beforehand before i take the dive.

Btw EQ is equipose
    and TEST is TESTOSTERON-C DEPOT

I would drop the EQ for your first run. plus the cycle is short for EQ, it doesn't get going well intill about wk 8 and should be run over 500mg per wk. see if you can get adex for cycle and save the nolva pct.

Quote Originally Posted by pitfighter2 View Post
    I would drop the EQ for your first run. plus the cycle is short for EQ, it doesn't get going well intill about wk 8 and should be run over 500mg per wk. see if you can get adex for cycle and save the nolva pct.
    right- EQ should be run for a min. of 14 weeks to see worthwhile gains, and 16 weeks is preferred. an AI like arimadex is deffinately prefered over nolva for ON cycle too just like pitfighter said.

Hazcat Guest

Quote Originally Posted by md45 View Post
    And it will probably get worse during PCT......thats the only time i get acne.

Your unstable hormone levels are one of the causes of acne during cycles....the up and down of your hormones triggers it (your basically kinda going back and forth through puberty a bunch of times is the way i see it)...the more constant you keep your levels the more grasp you will have on your acne.

And in PCT, your levels are dropping like crazy and then they start to spike back up in recovery...so, you get the point.
    Good info from all. Injecting small amounts frequently help keep hormone levels stable. This is one time I believe in twice a week injections throughout the entire cycle.